Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: SUPERHEROES!
If you like Superheroes and you like Posette and Dork then stop on by my site Hero 3D

. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. :grin:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: SUPERHEROES!
Just checked it out. Very nice site you have and your art is very good. I am into SciFi and it would lean to the Comic side as well. I find that being out there in the galaxy of space and other worlds means there are know rules and with the mind you can let it go to do what you feel. :thumb:

Profile PM  
:dance: Thanks a lot :thumb:
I grabbed some of your creations from animotions some time ago, already :wink: :grin:
They look great. I especially love Satana, SheHulk and Dagger :heartbeat:

Subject:
You love Satana SheHulk and Dagger heartbeat. What do you like about Satana SheHulk and Dagger heartbeat so much?

Profile PM  
Well, they are beautiful, sexy Posettes :grin:

Subject:
Interesting. beautiful sexy Posettes grin are beautiful sexy Posettes grin .

Profile PM  
Yes, indeed :lmao:

Thank you for the link Marv :grin: Great stuff you share !! We should exchange links , if you agree we need an 88x31 jpg with your logo :wink:

hello, just checked out your site. it is nice, off to rendo to take a look at your gallery :dance:

Profile PM  
This is very inspiring... so I made this -> http://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?p=35912#p35912 :o)

Subject:
Hmm. I like to make things too.

Profile PM  
Hopefully in the next few months I will be updating the site. Just a matter of going through my files and projects and doing some finish work. I'll let everyone know when I have things ready.

Profile PM  
Marv's page is down, but his creations will soon be up in our freebies here at PF :yeah: :hug2:

Subject:
Posy wrote: [View Post]
You love Satana SheHulk and Dagger heartbeat. What do you like about Satana SheHulk and Dagger heartbeat so much? --- SPAM-LINK REMOVED ---

It was not that casting things because can't you describe it or taking it superior :bad-words:

Profile PM  
{Cough...}

Rubyatiy, Posy is our resident 'ChatBot'...

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2