Subject: 3D Gladiators
I don't know if this have been posted before, but 3D Gladiators is back (apparently it has been back for two years, but I only discovered it a couple days ago) and what is more important all the Posette and Dork stuff is still there.

http://www.3dgladiators.net

Subject: Re: 3D Gladiators
:friends: Thank you for your HU A_C_C, and good to see you :hug2:
I remember this site thou I think I never registered. I think cos there are no freebies to be found, so you don't even know what you are registering for and you have to make five senseless posts in the forum to get to the downloads. I'm not giving my email if I don't know if it's worth :D I wasn't interested in the forum topics, so I left it ...

Subject: Re: 3D Gladiators
Just had an *unregistered* look around...

The 'Member Freebies' have categories, thumb-nail, file-type and size etc.

The search system looks good, but could not find their Jawa I'd opened in another tab.
NOT a good start

There is a lot of LW9+ stuff.

A lot of the old models look familiar from SCG & R**y free stuff. To be fair, the items I recognised were 'Use as you please', from the days before folk began *selling* such freebies on 'Second Life'...

I didn't recognise the 'Jawa' but, at ~400 kb, I doubt it has many, if any, 'degrees of freedom'. Still, it looks a different pose to the others in my collection, so boookmarked...

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1