Subject: The pandemic for you
Here is a little video I made during the curfew in my city. I've a limited freedom to move due to my job. I hope it will give you hope and faith in the future. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGme3ErBjTU&t

Subject: Re: The pandemic for you
:uuh: Spooky....
Good to hear from you my friend.
Here in Germany from today on schools, public bathes, clubs and pubs, sports arenas, cinemas etc are closed.
All public events are cancelled. No church, no football. Borders are closed for travelers. We're supposed to stay at home, but are not (yet) forced to. Most of the important shops are opened still. Strangely enough, the only thing they're short on is toilet paper (!!!)
We have the first nice spring days here. And so, nobody stays at home. Everyone's enjoying the sun, like everyone's on holiday. I personally don't know anybody who got sick, and nobody I know knows anybody, who got infected either. So it's all kind of surreal. Everyone seems relaxed and calm. Detmold, where I live is not a big city (appr. 80,000 people) . The bigger ones like Berlin or Hamburg look a bit more like your Milan thou. All in all it looks it looks more like a test run to me. The virus don't seem very dangerous at all, only to people who are very ill already, but that's a simple cold as well.

But yes, the air is a lot better now and it's not that noisy. I kind of like it...
Stay safe :hug2:

Subject: Re: The Pandemic For You
Good to hear from your Tormie.

Looks like a ghost town.

I really hope things get back to normal for us all soon.

Oddly we have the same issue with toilet paper stocks running low.

I know of one case related to a work colleague, but not them.

Profile PM  
We stock pile toilet paper, in US they go for more guns :uuh: ...

I live in Guatemala, here 60% of the population lives in extreme poverty. The risks of getting COVID19 are very high. The State has decided to give subsidies to the richest, while the poor are starving for not being able to go out to work.

The regime hides information. They are not doing the tests and there is an underreporting of cases.

But hey, this is the third world. We are survivors.

Greetings.

Profile PM  
Hi manuelchocano,
Posts like yours remind me how lucky I am living in a first world state.
We don't do enough testing either. Labs say we'll never can test everyone (80 mil)
But we have enough hospitals for now at least, and we have enough food etc.
Good luck to you and your people.
Stay safe :hug2: (<- virus - free)

Hi Manuelchocano.

Good to hear from you, sad that you live in a beautiful area of the world that has a regime keeping you down.

I hope that despite the odds you all survive.

Profile PM  
Best wishes to all !!
N

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1