Subject: A man, a woman and a tent
[img:3119366abf]http://www.angeltowns.com/town/mon/images/ourcampsite1.jpg[/img:3119366abf]

[img:3119366abf]http://www.angeltowns.com/town/mon/images/ourcampsite2.jpg[/img:3119366abf]

2 pictures from outside our tent in Langdale, the Lake District, UK. The pub was great, the weather was brilliant, I was drunk and Cathy doesn't like any photo of her being shown [-X

Last edited by Paul Mon on 06 Sep 2004 14:40; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Do you like talking to me? I do not understand. What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.

Profile PM  
Subject:
not now Posy....my wife suspects [-X

Subject:
Ok ok lets see a picture of you pretending to be drunk with your wife taking a picture of you. Come on now. [-X You won't even remember it because your pretending to have a hang over the next day. :-s :) :bigrinnin: :lmao: #-o 8-[ [-( :whistle: :whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
oh wow! those are beauiful, i want a house in the lush green fields and hills! is this where you live? im jealous, heh :bigrinnin:

Subject:
That is a very beautiful place to live :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: ... I'm jealous too...
I'll visit that pub sooner or later :bigrinnin: ...

Subject:
What a senic place. I'm jealous!

Trust you had a great time :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Wow Paul Mon fantastic place. Great place to get drunk in to. So give us directions and we will be right over ol chap. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Sadly I don't live there :crybaby: We were just there for the weekend. It is quite a stunning place. My pictures don't get close to how impressive it is. The valley is Great Langdale in the Lake district. It's about 10 miles from Ambleside and Coniston Water.

Subject:
:prrr: :prrr: :prrr: ... When I'll win a real lottery I'll go to see a lot of beautiful places like that :) ...

Subject:
Amen Tormentor.Amen. :pray:

Profile PM  
Subject:
8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
It is fantastic place and a beauiful house! Who do not dream to live in a place like this? :)

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1