https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1374 ----------------------------------- Visitor Friday, 08 April 2005, 06:19 PM Dancette (WIP) ----------------------------------- I just want to show on what I'm working now. Any suggestions are welcome. (pleeeease 8-[ ) ----------------------------------- Visitor Friday, 08 April 2005, 06:21 PM ----------------------------------- Here's a closer look. ( Looks like I forgot the black eyeline 8-[ ) ----------------------------------- Tormie Friday, 08 April 2005, 06:27 PM ----------------------------------- Her make up is ... particular ! (Tormie is scared 8-[ and needs his ducky :heartbeat: ) ----------------------------------- Visitor Friday, 08 April 2005, 06:43 PM ----------------------------------- Maybe I had to post the natural version this texture. 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ Sorry! :oops: I'll give you all my duckys and rabbits ( I have 2 witch look just like real :bigrinnin: ) and the doggys and the cats ... ohhhhh... I miss my sweet-looking toys. The more I'm growing up , the more I'm getting... : :twisted: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: ----------------------------------- Tormie Friday, 08 April 2005, 06:46 PM ----------------------------------- :bigrinnin: I think that the texture is something very particular because this kind of art is not used very often. You reminds me the Deviant Viking type of style... ----------------------------------- Visitor Friday, 08 April 2005, 07:30 PM ----------------------------------- Not only GP is influenced by DV :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :-({|= ----------------------------------- Visitor Friday, 08 April 2005, 07:41 PM ----------------------------------- She look interesting, but I would to have eaten a a lot of garlic and have some holy water ready before I met up with her. ;-) One item that you may want to work on is her eyes. In the close up sample, they work, but in the full body rendering they look as thoug she is wearing grey eye makeup and her eyes are closed. Depending on how your are planning to use her, perhaps a little demonic glowing eyes effect could help. Also on her skin, you might want to reduce the strength of the highlights jsut a little bit. Assuming that they are on a different layer than the base skin pigment, I would reduce the highlight layer's visibility by about 10% to maybe 15%. But of course that all depends on the sort of look you are trying for. Pangor ----------------------------------- TdaC Friday, 08 April 2005, 08:17 PM ----------------------------------- Nice work, i really like her profile/prophile... don't know the spelling there. Any way, nice work on the body and face:) I'm not scared - i'm brave :whistle: :dancing: ----------------------------------- Visitor Friday, 08 April 2005, 08:19 PM ----------------------------------- The texture looks like this because I played too much with the contrast settings when I didn't like the first result. ( This texture took me 3 hours ](*,) ) Thank you for the suggestion Pangor! :bigrinnin: ----------------------------------- tda42 Friday, 08 April 2005, 09:59 PM ----------------------------------- Try a little black for the eye lids erenda or maybe a Deep dark purple. What map size do you have? Try going 3000x3000. Just an idea. :) ----------------------------------- Tormie Friday, 08 April 2005, 11:02 PM ----------------------------------- 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ (Tormie will sleep under the bed into the gnomes' village... The gnomes keep the gas masks ready... Just in case :fart: ) ----------------------------------- Visitor Saturday, 09 April 2005, 08:45 PM ----------------------------------- Thank you for the suggestions! I'll post the final result in the album soon :bigrinnin: ----------------------------------- Visitor Sunday, 10 April 2005, 06:39 AM ----------------------------------- I saw the the final version that you posted, well done. The eyes look better. But don't use her too often or Tormentor will be too scared to ever go in the gallery again. ;-) Pangor ----------------------------------- Tormie Sunday, 10 April 2005, 08:57 AM ----------------------------------- 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ ----------------------------------- Visitor Sunday, 10 April 2005, 09:10 AM ----------------------------------- :lol: Pangor ----------------------------------- Ozymandias Jones Monday, 11 April 2005, 06:41 AM ----------------------------------- Lovely work... off to check the final image :)