https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1412 ----------------------------------- JanReinar Tuesday, 03 May 2005, 01:04 PM Problems with Render in Poser 6 ----------------------------------- I do not have idea how it could happened! #-o ](*,) :-k It is a Poser 4 render but happened the same with the Firefly larger version! ----------------------------------- Visitor Tuesday, 03 May 2005, 03:18 PM ----------------------------------- Is the atmospheric root node active? Just a guess, but perhaps a texture got attached to the atmospheric root node. I am assuming that it is still the same design as in Poser 5. A blended background texture attached to the background root node may also cause that effect. Pangor ----------------------------------- Tormie Tuesday, 03 May 2005, 08:17 PM ----------------------------------- :-k Hey, but it's not bad ! There are things that don't work to me too, for example I don't succeed to save the figures with my "old" character, I've to save a whole pzz/pz3. In any case I never red the manual :oops: , another thing to add to my to-do-list #-o ----------------------------------- Hawktoey Tuesday, 03 May 2005, 09:18 PM ----------------------------------- If there is what Pangor said I would have to agree. Either light or somehow, from what I can tell, your ground texture got attached to a light, or your camera as a gel....But as I only use Poser PP I know not of the nodes. I also agree with Torme, it is a nice effect and would only be a better render if it where a little less obvious. Torme, don't waste to much time on the manual. It isn't that great a read! ----------------------------------- tda42 Tuesday, 03 May 2005, 09:32 PM ----------------------------------- He doesn't use it to read it in the bathroom Hawk. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bigrinnin: ----------------------------------- JanReinar Wednesday, 04 May 2005, 12:02 PM ----------------------------------- Thanks friends! :heartbeat: Pangor is right and I fixed the Pic! Thanks Pangor! I will post the fix picture in The Album :bigrinnin: ----------------------------------- JanReinar Wednesday, 04 May 2005, 02:58 PM ----------------------------------- [quote="tda42";p="20987"]He doesn't use it to read it in the bathroom Hawk. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bigrinnin:[/quote] Be careful I tried to read this manual and it is not friendly! Poser 4 manual is far useful. I could stay in :pottytrain4: for a very long time! ----------------------------------- Tormie Wednesday, 04 May 2005, 06:23 PM ----------------------------------- Ok, but open the windows when you go out next time :sick: :sick: :sick: !!! ----------------------------------- JanReinar Wednesday, 04 May 2005, 06:54 PM ----------------------------------- :lmao: :lmao: