https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3298 ----------------------------------- asil Saturday, 12 July 2008, 06:57 PM Conforming Clothes For Posette ----------------------------------- Posted here first Nik got me thinking with his mail at Renderosity that i haden't did anything for Posette for awhile so here we are Bodysuit,Thigh boots and and Arms for the girl, hope you like them! Also some other stuff i did for her in the past in my portfolio at Share CG. Link_ http://www.sharecg.com/v/27166/poser/Clothes-for-P4Woman ----------------------------------- Posy Saturday, 12 July 2008, 06:57 PM ----------------------------------- Some may other stuff i did for her in the past in my portfolio at Share CG, but not all. ----------------------------------- Tormie Saturday, 12 July 2008, 07:16 PM Re: Conforming Clothes For Posette ----------------------------------- Thank you for the link Asil :clap: :clap: :clap: ! ----------------------------------- Posy Saturday, 12 July 2008, 07:16 PM ----------------------------------- You are quite welcome! Your purpose is the link Asil clap clap clap. ----------------------------------- Tormie Saturday, 12 July 2008, 07:17 PM Re: Conforming Clothes For Posette ----------------------------------- :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :) ----------------------------------- ahjah Saturday, 12 July 2008, 07:19 PM Re: Conforming Clothes For Posette ----------------------------------- :dance: :dance: :dance: :thanks: Thanks a lot, and welcome to the forum asil :hug2: ----------------------------------- Nance Saturday, 12 July 2008, 11:01 PM Re: Conforming Clothes For Posette ----------------------------------- Hi folks! Just saw this at 3DCommune and popped in here to make sure the faithful had spotted it also. I see that Asil is on top of the game already, so just wanted to say Thanks Michael! ----------------------------------- Nik Saturday, 12 July 2008, 11:26 PM Re: Conforming Clothes For Posette ----------------------------------- Oh, NICE !! And I've just had a look in your portfolio-- I remember *those* pants, *that* neat P4 tunic etc etc... All good work !! Thank You !! ----------------------------------- asil Sunday, 13 July 2008, 03:49 AM ----------------------------------- Glad everyone likes it, liked modeling it myself, finally got to a point where i can actually make some things. Thank you-Thank you -Thank you!!! ----------------------------------- Posy Sunday, 13 July 2008, 09:49 AM Re: Conforming Clothes For Posette ----------------------------------- :clap: :clap: :hif: ----------------------------------- tda42 Sunday, 13 July 2008, 02:04 PM Re: Conforming Clothes For Posette ----------------------------------- Thank you so much! It is so nice of you to tell us of this wonderful outfit which I am sure Posy is trying to find a way to make it red as we speak. :D Thank you again. :hi: :thumb: ----------------------------------- JanReinar Monday, 14 July 2008, 07:34 PM Re: Conforming Clothes For Posette ----------------------------------- Thanks! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :thumb: :thumb: ----------------------------------- maovin Tuesday, 15 July 2008, 12:13 AM Re: Conforming Clothes For Posette ----------------------------------- very nice :thumb: Thank You! ----------------------------------- classy Sunday, 26 October 2008, 07:55 PM Re: Conforming Clothes For Posette ----------------------------------- :thumb: Thanks these are very nice and fit her perfectly .. When I first started looking for items for Posette I went through just about every link at Renderosity and ShareCG Some of the clothes at PHilC Site you will need to use the concerter to change his dx's and pcf hoping to get a chance to do a few today.. Thanks again Everyone very nice outfit.. Hi Tda lol guess you know who I am Hugs :heartbeat: ----------------------------------- Maelstromme Saturday, 16 June 2012, 10:12 PM Re: Conforming Clothes For Posette ----------------------------------- This is a great outfit! Thanks! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: ----------------------------------- Nik Saturday, 04 March 2017, 01:39 AM Re: Conforming Clothes For Posette ----------------------------------- Sadly, the link has died...