https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=361 ----------------------------------- SavageArtistry Friday, 15 August 2003, 10:11 PM Very un-posette.. ----------------------------------- This turned out very un-posette if I do say so myself. :) I combined some morphs from a couple of different sources for a new character morph, and applied it to April's (free) posette remapped for Vicky textures. Texture she's wearing is DAZ's Sara (one of my favorites) and the dress is from Renderosity's freestuff (Uthena dress). Texture was a freebie too but I don't recall where it's from. Background is a freebie, probably from Runtime DNA or Renderosity. Hair is Studio Maya's of course. Also the same freebie trans brow prop from before. ----------------------------------- Tormie Friday, 15 August 2003, 10:27 PM ----------------------------------- :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: WOW ! What a doll :clap: ! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: You're a Posette Master ! ----------------------------------- SavageArtistry Friday, 15 August 2003, 10:43 PM ----------------------------------- LOL...thank you. I feel she has been neglected too much as I made lots of Vicky pics, so I'm dusting off some old downloads and giving them a try. I'll have to see what can be done with the dork sometime. O:) ----------------------------------- Ozymandias Jones Friday, 15 August 2003, 11:51 PM ----------------------------------- That is a very un-posette look, all right. Nice work. There's life in the old girl yet, it would seem. Sorry Posy, if you're listening, didn't mean to call you old :bigrinnin: ----------------------------------- Posy Friday, 15 August 2003, 11:51 PM ----------------------------------- Ah. . . . so it is. There sure is. ----------------------------------- TdaC Saturday, 16 August 2003, 09:33 AM ----------------------------------- Very nice!! You did an exellent job with her. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with for the dman. Personally i think he's a diamond in the rough and can with a little work be a real babe :bigrinnin: ----------------------------------- winter200 Wednesday, 29 October 2003, 12:47 PM ----------------------------------- She is beautiful! Wonderful job you did there. ----------------------------------- Posy Wednesday, 29 October 2003, 12:47 PM ----------------------------------- beautiful is beautiful ? ----------------------------------- winter200 Wednesday, 29 October 2003, 12:51 PM ----------------------------------- I agree! Posette is beautiful and gives a wonderful start to work with. ----------------------------------- Posy Wednesday, 29 October 2003, 12:51 PM ----------------------------------- You and I are on the same wavelength, winter200. ----------------------------------- winter200 Wednesday, 29 October 2003, 12:55 PM ----------------------------------- Adore yah for sure! ----------------------------------- Posy Wednesday, 29 October 2003, 12:55 PM ----------------------------------- I lost my train of thought. ----------------------------------- Tormie Wednesday, 29 October 2003, 02:33 PM ----------------------------------- As far as I know the sun rises and falls down with Posette :heartbeat: ----------------------------------- Posy Wednesday, 29 October 2003, 02:33 PM ----------------------------------- That might not be very far off. ----------------------------------- Paul Mon Monday, 17 November 2003, 11:37 AM ----------------------------------- Who needs all those Vickies? :heartbeat: She looks great :heartbeat: ----------------------------------- Posy Monday, 17 November 2003, 11:37 AM ----------------------------------- I think we can do a lot of jobs. ----------------------------------- Maelstromme Saturday, 23 November 2013, 12:09 PM Re: Very Un-posette.. ----------------------------------- I have to agree, I use this morph a lot it's very nice!