https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4029 ----------------------------------- A_C_C Wednesday, 30 December 2020, 10:13 PM Problem With Reuploads? ----------------------------------- I recently noticed that the file paths in my old 4 girls freebie were wrong. Being the fusspot that I am, I tried to reupload a corrected version and its giving me an erro message saying that it's too big (210 Kb?) ----------------------------------- ahjah Wednesday, 30 December 2020, 10:27 PM Re: Problem With Reuploads? ----------------------------------- :hi: Hello A_C_C Hope you're well. Can you tell me exactly the file you are referring too. As you might have noticed, we have moved to a different server recently. I have already uploaded to our freebies without any issues thou. It should be no problem... ----------------------------------- A_C_C Wednesday, 30 December 2020, 10:51 PM Re: Problem With Reuploads? ----------------------------------- I'm well, thanks. Just getting out of a long period of funk. [url=http://www.posetteforever.com/dload.php?action=file&file_id=583&sid=22f551c860c2172be61333902ecb2800]This one. I tried to re-upload a new version of teh file, but it didn't allowed me. I have added teh file as an attachment to this post, just in case. ----------------------------------- ahjah Wednesday, 30 December 2020, 11:00 PM Re: Problem With Reuploads? ----------------------------------- Well. I just dowloaded it from here and uploaded it to the right place without any problems. If you could post it here, the upload should have worked, too :mmmh: Sometimes it's just weird... ----------------------------------- A_C_C Wednesday, 30 December 2020, 11:08 PM Re: Problem With Reuploads? ----------------------------------- Yeah, Internet mysteries. And thanks. ----------------------------------- ahjah Wednesday, 30 December 2020, 11:12 PM Re: Problem With Reuploads? ----------------------------------- :friends: ----------------------------------- Tormie Saturday, 02 January 2021, 12:38 PM Re: Problem With Reuploads? ----------------------------------- I can only suggest to delete all cache and cookies related to posetteforever, in any case I'll take a look ----------------------------------- ahjah Saturday, 02 January 2021, 04:45 PM Re: Problem With Reuploads? ----------------------------------- :hug2: