https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=3977 ----------------------------------- jwarndt Saturday, 09 March 2019, 03:12 AM Posette Was The Model For The Sculptures ----------------------------------- Hi gang, A couple months ago (how time flies...) I posted a tiny snippet of an animation I was working on in a program called iclone. It drove me nearly to madness, but I'm finally getting the hang of it and I think I may actually be able to animate one of my unpublished novels with it. Anyway, here's the video, wherein my new model and I discuss art and animations. Posette modeled for the big white sculptures in the background. [youtube]16MvjdqCzwU[/youtube] ----------------------------------- ahjah Saturday, 09 March 2019, 06:51 PM Re: Posette Was The Model For The Sculptures ----------------------------------- I've never been working with IClone. Funny seeing you hacking keys while the lady's pumping iron ;) Nice work ----------------------------------- Visitor Monday, 29 April 2019, 10:53 AM Re: Posette Was The Model For The Sculptures ----------------------------------- [quote user="ahjah" post="45259"]I've --- spam removed --- and never been working with IClone. Funny seeing you hacking keys while the lady's pumping iron ;) Nice work[/quote] Animating a novel sounds like a daunting task. I hope you can pull it off!