https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=973&p=12777#p12777 ----------------------------------- Tormie Thursday, 16 September 2004, 08:42 PM Sigh! ----------------------------------- I'm having a very busy and stressfull period here... My brother is going to university and I'm taking care of the burocracy #-o ](*,) ... Meanwhile I'm working and I've to do a lot of little works in my house... This weekend I've to go to my parents' home instead of relaxing/doing nothing as I like the most :whistle: ... There, I've to do some works, like changing the TV antenna on the roof... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: ... I've very little time for my favourite hobby ( pictures, not farting [-X AHEM... ) but I think I'll have some relax at the end of the month. Within a month I'll have a little surgery and I'll go for a few days in a hospital. Nothing of serious but I'm preparing for it and I'll stay away from here for the period :cry: ... I'll tell you all later... I've to install two or three enanchements/new features to the site too, you'll see it the next month !