https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1372&p=20449#p20449 ----------------------------------- Visitor Friday, 08 April 2005, 07:05 PM ----------------------------------- Zeus, I was think of something like your idea of using Cerberus to guard the vending machine, but then who would guard the borders of your brother's kingdom from illegal border crossings? There is the river, but we all know how itchy Charons plams are so be can't depend on him for border enforcement. Therefore, this is what I was going to ask you. I was thinking to protect the contents of vending machine, that you could order one or both of the surviving Gorgon sisters to take up residence inside of the machine. Then anyone opening the machine will be stopped in his or her track, and Miss Pleasures can sell him or her as a work of art. Of course this depends on Athena providing us with her breast plate or else no one will refilling the machine anytime soon. Or the Gorgons can also be tasked with filling and maintaining the machine when no one else is around. Pangor