https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2874&p=36690#p36690 ----------------------------------- Tormie Thursday, 02 August 2007, 04:00 PM I'm having problems with Poser (7) ----------------------------------- I'm having problems with some object in poser, you can see what happens for example with Clara (the Vespa), some parts point to infinite. they don't appear when I render the picture but still, they are annoying. I'm having the same problem with the teeth prop of NeaP4 and with other objects/figures. Another problem : I use to change some parts of the body of my character with other parts, eyes and teeth. I take the eyes of P6 Jessy and use them on Posette, I save them as obj, reimport , pose, and change the part (the eye) with the obj. It works but when I save the character in the libraries the new eyes disappear, the old prop (maybe) appear again but with the material messed up. I'm forced to save the character as a pz3 file. I'll try to downgrade to Poser 7 without service releases and see if it helps, this thing never appeared before, if it will remain after the downgrade it's something on Windows...