https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3659&p=42658#p42658 ----------------------------------- Marv Tuesday, 19 April 2011, 07:24 PM Re: Azura And Eve V4 ----------------------------------- I e-mailed Mr. Farris about his modded Posette so I could "pick his brains", so to speak, and see what his process was at creating his posette. I also asked him if he plans to make her available. Here is his response: "Not at this time. I have years and years of time and a tremendous amount of emotional energy invested into this character, I don't see myself just handing her out for free at the moment. A few years ago on the DAZ forums, I considered releasing an earlier version, but the notion was completely ridiculed and scorned by the community at large because she is a low-poly character, so I have kept her to myself since then and used her as a "signature" character in my artwork. At some point in the future I may approach Smith-Micro about selling her through their website, but given how tremendously hated and scorned Posette is by the rest of the community for being low-poly, I have not seriously looked into this option. - Jim" That's okay and I can certainly respect his thinking and his choice and I also invited him to check out PosetteForever. Anyways, I thought I would share the info with everyone. Marv :D