https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=3838&p=44389#p44389 ----------------------------------- ahjah Tuesday, 15 October 2013, 03:25 PM Re: Some Information From An Old School Posette Morpher ----------------------------------- :D Hello and welcome Mr Moody :welcome: :notworthy: What took you so long to find your way here ? ;) We're a small bunch of Posette fans that think she's one of the best female figures for a lot of jobs in CG art even nowadays. She's easy to pose and you can render 20+ of her in one scene without any problems on modern hardware. Not to forget, she's a beauty with lots of personality. Still she's first choice if you need quick results. Personally, I'm very glad to meet you here finally. When I started playing with Poser and Posette more than a decade ago the morphs I found in your toy box way back were a great inspiration and encouragement to try making my own morphs (most of them in our freebie, if you're interested). If you look through our galleries you'll find some of your creations alive in several recent works by Maelstromme. About Posette's eyes I found it is caused by the eye background mesh mainly. It's a pretty mess and completely different on each side. That is why it builds up different "tension" when morphed. It occurs when using poly - smoothing in first place. I found out it can be fixed by scaling or moving back this part of the mesh in most cases. On the other hand, it's this little imperfections that make the difference between aseptic "beauty" and real personality :heartbeat: Thanks again for all the stuff you made way back and for joining us :D :hug2: