https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=4023&p=45532#p45532 ----------------------------------- KenworthCowboy Sunday, 27 December 2020, 04:31 AM New Guy, Old Poser User Needing Help. ----------------------------------- Hello all. I used Poser 4 decades ago, then life got in the way. (Semi) Retired now, so I dug it out and started playing around with it again. Mostly V2 and V3, but a little Posette and Dork. I did purchase Poser 10, but really didn't like the feel of it, then my computer crashed and since you don't get disks any more that was the end of that. I've done some of the usual magnet morphing, but never learned how to turn them into the "downloadable" morph targets, and would like to be able to share some of my work. Also looking for someone who can teach me how to make clothing for those characters as they're really hard to come by today. I've got a rather extensive library for V3 that I managed to save to disk (and have transferred to thumb drive), but most of the V2, Posette and Dork stuff is gone. I'm also interested in learning how to make custom character textures. Also, any recommendations on free or cheap hosting service to put my stuff on so it can be shared here. Anyway, any help in these areas would be appreciated, and I look forward to being able to contribute. Regards.