https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=4034&p=45582#p45582 ----------------------------------- Nik Monday, 01 March 2021, 02:44 PM Re: The Old Super Cape From Animotions ----------------------------------- Hi ! Thought I had it, but seems I lost entire G-force set to that dire multi-drive crash back in my P4 days... IMHO, unless you go 'Off Piste' to eg 'Rotica, which I won't, there's not much male wardrobe beyond 'Casual / Smart', 'formal / period / armour' and 'wizardly / shaman'... Though hard to find, there are *some* free harnesses, cave-folk kilts etc on SCG + Rendo, but DAZ have archived most of their legacy products and forum freebies. The 'classic' Japanese sites are now mostly lost. Few were open-archived due to their 'privacy' flags... ( Remember multi-pocket 'fishing vest' by prolific JS Trout ?? IIRC, he now crafts '$$ lingerie' for 'Rotica...) Some 'interesting' High Fantasy stuff on eg Xurge, but usually too expensive... FWIW, as EE's 'crossdresser' licenses for 'legacy' figures seem free or 'heavily discounted', those may offer a route. IIRC, there was a problem with Dork, as hiding his boy-bits usually 'broke' eg borrowed beach-robe. Beyond that, has any-one any success using later Poser versions' dynamic clothing tools to 'pour' robes etc onto guys ??