https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=4031&p=45586#p45586 ----------------------------------- Nik Wednesday, 03 March 2021, 03:04 PM Re: Just Curious: Why Is Poser 6 So Slow? ----------------------------------- I vaguely remember a tutorial on 'un-bloating' figures by removing morphs. Intended to create a base for crafting clothing, may be useful for 'cocktail party' figures in middle-distance... Sorry, I've not a clue where, the author, free or $$, illustrated text or link to YouTube, but I've certainly noticed it within last six months... So, have two Win'10 PCs (Home = CAD-Tower and Pro = Render-Box) with default WORKGROUP workgroups. Set both to 'allow discovery' etc, their relevant folders etc to unlocked etc etc, but they flatly refuse to communicate. IP Scanner finds both systems, they're certainly on same sub-net of my local network. Yet 'Pro' PC cannot see the 'Home'. 'Home' PC sees 'Pro' but cannot access it, claiming needs administrator intervention to set credentials. WTF ?? I *am* the administrator... IIRC, M$ killed the 'group wizard' when it retired 'homegroups'. {Spit !! } Have now heard of another approach, which is to delete those default workgroups and start over...