https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=4045&p=45638#p45638 ----------------------------------- Nik Sunday, 18 July 2021, 10:48 AM Re: Tilting At Mindwills... ----------------------------------- I think I screwed-up the test OBJ's external calls. Seems an OBJ shall have only one (1) MTL, even if referenced multiple times... So, I shall carefully craft a new, combo MTL, sanitise the test OBJ and try again. This is what I should have tried first, uh, first after the failed masking, but no, I tried to be toooo clever. I blame the heat... It was so hot yesterday that, with kitchen door wide open to catch gentle breeze, a dozen flies had got in and were zooming around like ebon foo-fighters. I've a rechargeable fly-zapper, but those flies were dodging my swings with ease. Then I [b][i]accidentally [/i][/b]caught one on back-swing. [b][i]CLICK !! [/i][/b] Within a minute, [b][i]all [/i][/b]the other flies had scooted out of the door into the garden... Kitchen does have an industrial-strength fly-zapper with twin 15 Watt 'blue' tubes. But, of course, it greeted start of UK heat-wave by dying. I'd cleaned the grille, changed the tubes etc etc, but no luck. Ordered same model from Amazon. It arrived late yesterday, much sooner than expected, and minus a 'heads-up' e-mail. Got me out of wash-room, of course, of course. Surprise, NOT identical. Other had chain-hangers and wall-mounting key-holes, which latter I'd used. This only had the hangers, so needed new wall fixings as would otherwise over-hang top cupboards' doors... Solved, hung. Curiously, this version has 'trad' thumb-joint starters for its tubes instead of previous all-electronic system, which I reckon was what failed...