https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=4053&p=45663#p45663 ----------------------------------- Nik Sunday, 05 September 2021, 02:45 PM DS Subway Tunnel Environment... ----------------------------------- The DS Subway Environment Looked so good, has been on my wish-list for a long, long time. In addition to DS files, this mega-pack included file sets for UNREAL, FBX and OBJ. So, when popped up on sale, I grabbed. Upside, there are ~230 superb 1k, 2k and 4k textures for each format. Downside, OBJ lacks a companion MTL to call them, and FBX has no texture calls, hard-pathed or otherwise. As the FBX is now-retro version 7.3, I was able to export an MTL via free Autodesk FBX Toolkit. Yes, this lists the materials, but calls no textures. And as many texture names are up to 80 characters long, editing the MTL would be a serious chore. Thrice worse than Anglifying a complex MMD PMX model's many Japanese material names and textures, for which free Bandizip is essential, and 'Google Translate' your friend... {Sigh...} I [b][i]may [/i][/b]be able to export OBJ plus functional MTL from DS, but I'm not feeling lucky. I've put in an unhappy DS 'Technical Support' ticket... Nik ps: Add a water-plane to subway scene, it would resemble New York's mayhem...