Important notes about PosetteForever's Links

Page 1 of 1

Post Important notes about PosetteForever's Links

#1  melamkish 03 Feb 2006 02:38

Some important things to consider while viewing the PosetteForever Links.  

As the list grows and I add more content, each part will be dated.  This way you can tell by looking at the date when any section is added or updated.  

These links were provided by the members here at PosetteForever over the last several years and consolidated here.

The format is a little different than most link pages. In fairness to the website owner, I have listed his/her homepage first, where I could find it. Many times, the homepage remains the same, but as the website is updated or changed, individual pages may be re-titled and page pointers changed. Also, many websites may have other areas that may interest you. In the interest of saving space, I could not provide links to every download section. If navigation of the site is difficult or you just want to look at the freebies, the links below the homepage lead right to some of the download areas. If the downloads/freebies URL does not change when changing pages, I give simple directions on how to find the free items. There is also a short summary of the sites download content.  I would encourage all of you to go in through the home page and take a look around.  There are some fantasic art sites out there!

Links are in no particular order other than I started at the oldest forum postings and moved forward from there.

Some of the links point toward sights that may have a commercial interest. They are included because these sites also have a free content downloads section.

A question mark (?) after the site name means there was no clear name, but based on the URL and site content, I took my best educated guess.

A couple of things to note. Depending on your web browser, you may have to enable java script, flash and enable pop-ups. At least one site required pop-ups to be enabled in order to download items. If you have trouble with any of these links, let me know, either by posting to the forum below or by PM, and I will investigate.

Please continue to post new links as a "New Post" in the regular section of "Interesting Links" as you have in the past. This will allow me to bookmark each and periodically update and add to our master link list.

Don't forget to visit those sites listed as "Links" under Board Navigation to your left.

Also, in you're quest for free stuf, don't forget PosetteForever's "Free Stuff" area also under Board Navigation.

Last edited by melamkish on 09 Feb 2006 05:00; edited 1 time in total 
 melamkish Gender: Male
Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 3560
Lemons 2820
hearts 0

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Tormie 03 Feb 2006 07:24

Ok !  

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#3  JanReinar 03 Feb 2006 12:23

Great job!  

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Announcement: Very important notice: Ahjah is the new Ad... Tormie Whip The Admins... 9 18 Dec 2011 21:18 View latest post
ahjah
No new posts Sticky: PosetteForever Links - Round 2 melamkish Interesting links 3 06 Mar 2006 13:56 View latest post
No new posts Announcement: The posetteforever links exchange program ! Tormie Whip The Admins... 21 05 Nov 2003 11:13 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts Bush Notes guiltypleasures Jokes 6 08 Oct 2004 06:11 View latest post
Ozymandias Jones
No new posts Doctors' notes (Just fun!) Guest Jokes 6 15 Oct 2005 13:56 View latest post
Tormie

Page 1 of 1