Cloths For The P4 Girl?

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Re: Cloths For The P4 Girl?

#16  philgreg 15 Sep 2007 00:36

Strange how so many of us go for the more complex figures and complex sets ...are they really needed?

gb.png philgreg Gender: Male
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 60
Lemons 30
hearts 0

• Back to top Page bottom

#17  tda42 15 Sep 2007 15:23

It really depends on what you are trying to get out of the character. P4 woman to me has always had a pretty look no matter what you did with default but when you are trying to get something else out of a character then another model may be needed. The models are complexed and the morphs made not suite your needs. Me, I use a verity of models. I have used p4 woman, V1,2,3 and 4. Aiko 3, Koshi , and countless others. With the right kind of maps P4 can pretty much take care of a lot of characters. The problem is clothes. But a dress is a dress and it can change with the right kind of map texture. Same for shoes. You have to look for different sites for them. They are there. Posetteforever is based on an idea and a theory that you always had a home to come to if you where a friend or a person starting for the first time and needed a place to sit back and take the stress of everyday life of ones self. It is a place for Posette. But it is also for friends. I hope this sums it up for you and welcome to the site.

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#18  fosterscreations 15 Sep 2007 18:27

here are some others I have found for the P4 people
[edited by Tormie: links to Renderosity, go there and search for Posette or p4woman]

usa.png fosterscreations Gender: Female
Not Too Shy To Talk
Not Too Shy To Talk
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 270
Lemons 243
hearts 0

#19  Tormie 15 Sep 2007 21:19

Sorry fostercreations but I had to modify your signature and the link too, Renderosity is a commercial site and in this case the link had to be specific on the download page of the single item.

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#20  Heite 20 Oct 2007 19:51

Hi,

if somebody is still looking for Clothes for the P4 girl, there is a free license for the girl - and the boy too - at EvilInnocence, so many conforming clothes can be converted easily within minutes...

err - i'm a little bit confused, EvilInnocence is a commercial site - so is it allowed to add a link?  

germany.png Heite Gender: Female
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 50
Lemons 25
hearts 0

#21  ahjah 20 Oct 2007 20:14

Hi and welcome to the forums, Heite
We have a thread about XDresser already http://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?t=2850
That may explain a lot (or get you confused even more )

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 4140
Lemons 519
hearts 2130

#22  tda42 20 Oct 2007 20:17

First of all let me say welcome to Posettefoever.   Thank you also for giving us the heads up on clothes. How ever you did good by not posting the site because of the humble rules we have to live by here. But never the less thank you just the same. So again let me say welcome.

...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#23  Tormie 20 Oct 2007 20:35

Hi Heite and welcome . We've decided to remove the link to xdresser 'cause it is a commercial product (but a simple search on google would help ) Maybe we'll add it again if they will add Posette to the free characters   ( I had to pay for it       )

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#24  Heite 20 Oct 2007 22:23

Thank you for the welcome  
I've meanwhile found - and read - the other threat about the XDresser, but too late, I already posted here ...  and I'm still confused    I hope I'll get it sooner or less - and during that time I wont post any links to any comercial sites  

germany.png Heite Gender: Female
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 50
Lemons 25
hearts 0

#25  tda42 20 Oct 2007 23:28

Oh thats ok. The software is good on Posette (P4female). But it seems to have its down side with gloves and Boots for some reason. It conforms rather loosely. But I have been pleased with the outfits and things so far. I haven't bought another license for other models.  

...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#26  LightWriter 15 May 2009 11:57

Hope this helps:  

If you have any suitable clothing e.g. if you got Poser 5 when it was free you have clothing for Penny, or if you have Poser 6 you have it for for Kate, and with suitable regard for propriety you can also start from clothing for Posette or other adult figures you have.

Then you can download CrossDresser FREE at Evil innocence, and the licences for convertting TO the P4 girl (or P4 boy, or Will or Penny, or even the Millennium Preschoolers (V1/V2 generation) or Sara all for free. The program contains the definitions for converting FROM any supported figure for which you don't need a licence.  

Once all that is in order you can convert conforming clothes for the P4 or P5 kids that should fit fairly well. I have tried it with some costumes I got from Poser World some time back and it seems  to work OK.

Wish you luck, LightWriter

blank.gif LightWriter 
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 40
Lemons 15
hearts 0

#27  Tormie 15 May 2009 13:06

Thanks Lightwriter.

I remember to have paid for the P4 license long ago... Is it free now ? It hurts ...

Still it seems that there won't be a Mac version, this is difficult for me because I've all the runtime on a Mac disk and making it readable and writable by Windows it's more difficult than viceversa  

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#28  Endosphere 23 May 2009 14:24

Probably everyone already knows this, but as it wasn't already spelled out I thought I'd mention it.  If you have some Conforming clothes for another figure that you want to fit to P4 people, or if you have a P4 gal with lots of body-shape morphs (like the Posette who appears in most of my images in the PF album) and want to fit standard P4 clothes on her, a decent fit can often be made without using any 3rd party software.  Just load your Posette, select the item of clothing you want to use, and instead of picking "Create New Figure" instead choose "Replace Current Figure."  If you say yes when asked "Keep proportions through figure change" then Posette will disappear and be replaced with the clothing item which is now generally matched to her proportions.  If you then reload Posette, conform the clothing to her, and play with the scale dials on the clothes a bit you can usually get a pretty decent fit.

Most of this thread is about getting additional clothes for P4 NW, but if you are working with the standard P4 clothes that come with the program then if you don't already have them you need the free set of morphs for clothes called 'Breast Reduction Cream' by Gerald Day available on his freebie site.  If you are aiming to fit clothes to Posettes who are realistic-looking girls (as oppossed to fantasy 48-EEE bustline types) then you'll probaby find as I have that this morph set will be one of the most useful things you'll ever download.

Endosphere

blank.gif Endosphere Gender: Male
Not Too Shy To Talk
Not Too Shy To Talk
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 490
Lemons 202
hearts 15

#29  Tormie 23 May 2009 23:02

That's a NICE trick that I never thought to try Thank you Endosphere   !! I'm going to test it...

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

HideWas this topic useful?