A COMPLETELY pointless topic (Write whatever you want to)

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post Re: A COMPLETELY pointless topic (Write whatever you want to

#31  TdaC 31 Oct 2006 11:22

Watvh this video of funny cats! and get happy

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2006/10/post_1.html

perasonal favorites are the showring cat and the one pulling himself/herself around the charis under the table

blank.gif TdaC Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 7320
Lemons 8763
hearts 143

• Back to top Page bottom

#32  Posy 31 Oct 2006 11:22

Where can I get happy grin httpmfrost? I think there might be a few exception.

it.png Posy Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

Post Re: A COMPLETELY Pointless Topic (Write Whatever You Want To

#33  melamkish 10 Nov 2006 03:50

Thilda, you have found some good ones before, but I laughed my head off all the way thru this one.

Thanks!

melamkish Gender: Male
Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 3560
Lemons 2820
hearts 0

Post Re: A COMPLETELY pointless topic (Write whatever you want to)

#34  erenda 10 May 2007 15:41

Have you ever been on a place, not getting what people are talking about, in a semi-awake, semi-asleep state, thinking about the coffee in your cup? Well, I'm in such a state right now and believe me it's not fun. I always knew it, sleep deprivation is my worst enemy. And then I saw that beautiful pointelss topic, which I believe was my idea long long time ago and decided to use it to stimulate doing something. At least I 'll keep myself buzy with something. Seriously, I have such an irresponsible, loose lifestyle. Oh, hell I'm lazy! I'm lazy like hell! (No pun intended!). I'm have no clue about all that stuff, seriously. Well, at least I can stimulate understanding pretty well and when I'm on coffee I seem to be able to write almost without looking at the keyboard. (WOW!) And I know it is my fault for all that mess, yeah I have a messy lifestyle , that's my default mode. You know it's fun actually , I'm sitting here, at lecture, supposed to listen about something and instead of that I'm writing a long pointless post on my favourite site in a foreing language just to keep this going.
So, I'm writing basically nonsence here ( I haven't sleep for +12 hours ) and of course that nonsence shouldn't be taken seriously. After all, it's just nonsence. I think I need more coffee, and not just more coffee, I think I need a lot of more coffee since I start make any sence. However, I should really sit down on my lazy a*se and read and learn all that stuff, so I won't have to ve in such an embarrassing position again. And sure it's embarrassing like hell! Well, at least I know what hell is. Hell is the other word for a state of sleep depreivation when you're neither awake nor asleep and because of this start to philosophyze and write alot of nonsence which no fully awake person will take seriously.

erenda 

Post Re: A COMPLETELY pointless topic (Write whatever you want to)

#35  erenda 10 May 2007 16:35

Seriously, moments like this makes one ask oneself : "What the hell I'm doing here anyway? " Isn't that all pretty pointless, I mean, I'm living in some state of self-imposed "matyrdom" and almost complete lack of communication, away from the news, the political and social events, away from the media, drowning in nihilism and absurd humiliating fantazies with no human being around me I can truly communicate with. But I guess that's beneficial in a way since communication is also a difficult task in the situation I am. And so , thus time goes, and I really , really wanna break from that viciois circle and once again have something ressembling a life. Did I mention I hate that city? Oh it was a hate for the first sight (or whatever that expression was), I think it's the city which is having a bad influence on me, or something like that. Hell, I'm speaking nonsence and I'm sure later I'll be sorry for writing this down. Imagine I was in jail and had all the time in the universe to write all that sort of nonsence, this would make a loooooooong quasi-philosophical book, which starts from nowhere to go to nowhere in order to get to all sort of things in between, all sort of not-so-meaningful things of course, for what meaningful such a half-asleep mind can produce?
You know once I read about one guy, who was practicing regular sleep deprivation and finally came to have hallutinations of ghosts and angels and other stuff like that. I'm not kidding you, seriously.
Oh and remember that movie , "Fight Club" when the narrator had such an empty life like mine and after months of sleep deprivation his imaginary friend came to take comtrol and made a revolution and blew up lot of buildings. I hope my imaginary friend isn't *that* wild, I mean Dolphi would rather burgle a bank and escape with the money than blow up a building. Hell. why should she have all that good characteristics I have and be always right? I mean it's not fair!

erenda 

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3