Tormie's persistency... And a challenge...

Page 1 of 1

Post Tormie's persistency... And a challenge...

#1  Tormie 18 Jan 2009 03:08

Well, on my little laptop (   ) I've installed Firefox with some useful plugins, one of them checks emails on a webmail service (an address that I use to register on sites) and I was puzzled by the various webmail services that you could monitor. One of them was this "Naver" mail service, never heard about it   ... So I googled it and found that it is a Korean site.

It took a long while   but I succeeded in having a working email address there    

So the challenge is: try to do the same, address is http://www.naver.com

Obvioulsy it's all in Korean, and yes, it will ask you for a Korean ID that is something like the unique social security number of the USA... But there is an opion for foreign people (find it), in this case, they will send you a control code on your cell phone (find the option...) then there is only a copule of checkpoints and you-re done...

This is one of the stupid things on which I use to spend my time ...

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Tormie's Persistency... And A Challenge...

#2  posfan 12 Oct 2009 22:06

I don't give out my cell phone number to such sites!!! Facebook or was it Twitter   is asking the same - no way!!!

Last edited by posfan on 12 Oct 2009 22:06; edited 1 time in total 
blank.gif posfan Gender: Female
Frequent User
Frequent User

Tomatoes 5565
Lemons 998
hearts 217

Post Re: Tormie's persistency... And a challenge...

#3  Tormie 12 Oct 2009 23:01

Don't worry posfan, it's a kind of joke, Naver is a weel known and free service like yahoo or hotmail, the difference is that is all in Korean language, so the challenge was: try to register there, if you can ...

I've a spare cell number for those services, I use it also when I sell something on the internet, the cell card expires after one year and I buy another one

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts pd3 challenge guiltypleasures The Posetteforever diary 5 13 Oct 2004 18:39 View latest post
Paul Mon
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Sticky: I Challenge You!!! posfan The Challenges 5 12 Oct 2009 21:22 View latest post
posfan
No new posts A Challenge!!! Guest The Posetteforever diary 2 20 Feb 2006 14:01 View latest post
melamkish
No new posts Posfan last challenge Tormie Shebeen, the Staff forum 1 10 Dec 2009 15:04 View latest post
ahjah
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Challenge 001 - Butterfly posfan The Challenges 12 12 Oct 2009 21:46 View latest post
Tormie

Page 1 of 1