HEISENBERG

Page 1 of 1

Post HEISENBERG

#1  Tormie 21 Sep 2015 22:45

Hi friends  

Just to tell you a short story:

Last week I went to pee   and noticed a strange color of the fluid,  but I went to sleep. Next day i went to the bathroom and the pee was totally brown-red. I decided to go to the hospital but I remembered to have eaten some plum jam that I had from my mother,  maybe  it was the cause of the strange color... So we went to a mall,  where I peed again (in the toilet...) and this time it was..  The same if not even darker. We went to the hospital,  E. R.,  and (after a few hours...) a doctor made an ecography,  while a huge pain rised from my back,  on the right side. He sent me for a C. A. Tomography, and then I remained  for the night. Next day the doctor received me in his studio to tell me what was going on. Well, I was expecting a rock, a cystis,  but no,  it was a malignant cancer   ... ...  Well,  I won't tell you the mix of tragic emotions that fulfills a body in these crucial moments of one's life,  anyway I was scheduled for surgery on monday  for the removal of the kidney.

... And here it is Tormie with only one kidney   ...

Yes I am in the hospital right now with tubes going inside and outside of the body,  freshly cut and sewed on.

Some few notes and consideration:

I had not significant symptoms before the episode, maybe I confused them for a simple back pain e.g. I didn't see it coming.
In the bad luck I was lucky : I went randomly to this hospital that have an equipe of specialized doctors,  and I was visited by the second in command. I had the impression that he knew what was going on just after the echography.
The cancer was at stage 2, 6cms large and entirely inside the kidney.
I had surgery in laparoscopy,  I have little cut and a bigger one made in order to take out the kidney.

Good news: doc says that this surgery eradicated the problem, I won't need further cures.

My  dear friends :friends:,  just take care of youselves and spend some money on medical exams. Tormie was about to die in the next years and another one for the bodycount.

Take care  

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: HEISENBERG

#2  JanReinar 22 Sep 2015 00:53

You is not about to die!   You have luck!       My grandfather lost a kidney in Montese and lived thirty years!               

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#3  JanReinar 22 Sep 2015 00:59

I will               for you!          

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#4  ahjah 22 Sep 2015 01:19

I'm a bit scared to hear this

I must admit I'm not too well informed about this kind of cancer, but if it was isolated there's a good chance you'll heal completely (I hope...). I've already lost three friends this year, all younger than me, leaving me in deep thoughts anyway.
Good thing you went to the doc's when you noticed something's wrong, and as Johnny said, you've got one kidney left still Another good thing, you're not alone

All the best and get well soon Take it slowly and take care. Please keep us informed, and stay with us
(somebody's got to pay the bills )

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 4130
Lemons 517
hearts 2130

#5  Chromium 25 Sep 2015 17:47

My thoughts are of you right now Tormie.

I hope that you heal well, and you make a good recovery.

I am very glad to hear that the alien was cut out completely, and good riddance.

...and I hope you develop that passion for yours.

gb.png Chromium Gender: Male
Old Timer
Old Timer
Life + 1
Life + 1
Tech Chief
Tech Chief

Tomatoes 5400
Lemons 378
hearts 1083

HideWas this topic useful?