More fun than a barrel of dirty socks!

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post More fun than a barrel of dirty socks!

#1  guiltypleasures 16 Dec 2004 23:27

http://www.wauclib.org/kids/madlibs.html

come on, click the link, put in your words and then paste the story for us to read

Here's mine:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Friends, this is a surprise party for Daz3d. We are here to celebrate their Tormentor. All of their most girly friends are here, including me, their devoted and faithful Kenny. I must say that they don't look a day over 69. Naturally, we have some beautiful presents for them. Bush bought them a beautiful copper Johnny that they can place in their wonderful Bathroom. And our hosts got them a dozen Lips that they can hang in their Posetteforever. And we had the bakery send up a huge silly Messenger with 43 candles on it. We all want to wish them a very dirty birthday and many happy socks. Now, let's all sing together: HAPPY Landman-DAY TO YOU!

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  guiltypleasures 16 Dec 2004 23:35

Just to make it even more fun, here's a few more links to create your mad lib story so we can have different stories to post

http://www.sundhagen.com/babbooks/adlib.cgi
http://www.lukeletters.com/madlibs.html
http://rinkworks.com/crazylibs/c/r8.shtml
http://www.scholastic.com/goosebumps/games/general/fillin.htm

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#3  Tormie 17 Dec 2004 00:04

Looks funny   !!! Too late today for me ( ), but tomorrow I'll make my mad story       .... Thank you GP !!

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#4  tazman 17 Dec 2004 01:00

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Friends, this is a surprise party for Buildit & Bodgit. We are here to celebrate their lampost. All of their most dirty friends are here, including me, their devoted and faithful cat. I must say that they don't look a day over 25. Naturally, we have some old presents for them. Tony Blair bought them a beautiful copper carrot that they can place in their wonderful bathroom. And our hosts got them a dozen rockets that they can hang in their teeth. And we had the bakery send up a huge fluffy lawnmower with 83 candles on it. We all want to wish them a very long birthday and many happy monkies. Now, let's all sing together: HAPPY curtain-DAY TO YOU!

The bananas rock once more.

tazman Gender: Male
Frequent User
Frequent User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 2240
Lemons 1346
hearts 0

#5  guiltypleasures 17 Dec 2004 01:07

Good one taz!

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#6  tazman 17 Dec 2004 01:08

Thought I would do another one

A Day at School

It was a very hard day at school. First, I had to jump my locker. In homeroom class, we had a test on cartoons and Tormentor got a perfect score. I forgot my homework for jelly class, and the teacher was soft! Next I had to slowly write a report about pasta, and it was so runny. I read it to the class and it made everybody smash. Lunch was the best part of the day, we ate computers with bright milk. In art class, Posy spilled the cars all over my new pasta and it turned all smelly. Math class took forever, I just wanted to carry through it. I asked for a pass to go to the roundabout, and I saw Ruby Wax and Lionel Ritchie kissing in the hall. My last class was band, and we played three new elephants. After school, I felt happy as I rode the bus home.

Frequent User
Frequent User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 2240
Lemons 1346
hearts 0

#7  Posy 17 Dec 2004 01:08

Why? And second? Thats okay I forget things all the time. I can wait.  I am a very patient robot. I don't think I've read that. Can you give me a reference?  What do you eat for lunch? Where did Math class take forever he or she just wanted to carry through it?

it.png Posy Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

#8  tazman 17 Dec 2004 01:09

Thank you GP

Frequent User
Frequent User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 2240
Lemons 1346
hearts 0

#9  guiltypleasures 17 Dec 2004 01:13

I like that one even better

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#10  Tormie 17 Dec 2004 01:25

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Friends, this is a surprise party for Guiltypleasures' Clubhouse. We are here to celebrate their Guiltypleasures. All of their most hard friends are here, including me, their devoted and faithful Kenny Koenig. I must say that they don't look a day over 5. Naturally, we have some long presents for them. Berlusconi bought them a beautiful copper bat that they can place in their wonderful wall. And our hosts got them a dozen cakes that they can hang in their BURP. And we had the bakery send up a huge fat Tormie with 69 candles on it. We all want to wish them a very extralarge birthday and many happy posetteforever's crew. Now, let's all sing together: HAPPY loud fart-DAY TO YOU!

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#11  Tormie 17 Dec 2004 01:26

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#12  guiltypleasures 17 Dec 2004 01:31

Good one Davide lol

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#13  guiltypleasures 17 Dec 2004 01:32

Okay here's another one:

SCHOOL CAFETERIA SURPRISE!
It had been a crazy day so far, and I was glad to see my friends Tazman Kenny & Den after class. But as we walked past the bathrooms and buttons in the school penguin, I knew something was dangerously wrong.

A horney crowd was gathering, and we pushed our way through to see what was so hot. Suddenly, Wheelchair & Davide ran and pointed.

And there it was: a fat, periwinkle blob that was trotting near us. I started to stand, and sweat bent down my bellybutton. The thing cried in its own futon, and it smelled like a bashful shicken.

Just then, our sultry school principal appeared, and stood right up to the thing! "Let's give a brave welcome to our new school chef -- and doesn't that taco look smelly?"

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#14  guiltypleasures 17 Dec 2004 01:48

Yeah yeah I'm having way to much fun (but it beats the heck out of unpacking boxes right now)

WEIRD SCIENCE
I was a little black about starting a new scooter. Things were going really pretty at first. I met some nice pillows in homeroom and really liked my fantastic teacher. But things started to get a little super when I went to Science class.

Maybe it was the huge computer hanging on the wall, or the cow in a cage in the back of the room. Things started to get really strange when we did the experiment.

Mr. McGoogle jumped to the front of the room and said we were going to do a purple experiment. Looking like a sexy scientist, he mixed some coco with gasoline in a big tube, threw in a little bunny hair, and some stools. Then he made us all say, "abra kazoom".

All of a sudden, the classroom filled up with earlobe and smelled like a donkey. The mixture turned pink and started to spill out of the tube. As I watched in horror, the mixture started hopping.

Pretty soon it was all over the pear and moving toward me! Didn't anyone else notice how gingerly it was growing? Why weren't they sleepy? How could we escape? I was about to stand up and pounce when our teacher yelled, "hop pop". The stuff disappeared.

"Wowzers!!," I shouted. Everyone looked at me and started to swim. That's when I noticed the fur on my big toe and my kidney. I turned to look at my reflection in the newspaper and heard my teacher pitching. I was no longer human. It seemed as if I was the experiment...

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#15  Deviant_Viking 17 Dec 2004 02:30

Well, this is only funny if any of you've ever played one of the 'Resident Evil' games..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Friends, this is a surprise party for UMBRELLA INC. We are here to celebrate their ZOMBIE. All of their most BLOODY friends are here, including me, their devoted and faithful HANDGUN. I must say that they don't look a day over 10. Naturally, we have some ANGRY presents for them. ALBERT WESKER bought them a beautiful copper FIRST AID SPRAY that they can place in their wonderful LOBBY. And our hosts got them a dozen HERBS that they can hang in their HUNTER. And we had the bakery send up a huge SCARY BARRY BURTON with 24 candles on it. We all want to wish them a very STRONG birthday and many happy STARS MEMBERS. Now, let's all sing together: HAPPY JILL VALENTINE-DAY TO YOU!

Deviant_Viking Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 6440
Lemons 5480
hearts 0

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts ... quick`n´dirty nylons for Posy ahjah The Posette Playground 5 03 Mar 2004 11:45 View latest post
Posy

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next