Robert Sears (AKA) Leahman Has Passed Away

Page 1 of 1

Post Robert Sears (AKA) Leahman Has Passed Away

#1  tda42 19 Sep 2014 15:53

It gives me sad news I have received from Davide while away that last week a Poser friend of many years has passed away from incurable cancer.    I would as so many who have come threw this little site of Poser people say a prayer or a thought to his family at this time. I have seen people here pass away and its just as hard with them as it will be with Robert. He is an extension of what PF is and will always be. Here is to you my friend.  

Last edited by tda42 on 19 Sep 2014 15:56; edited 1 time in total 
blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Robert Sears (AKA) Leahman Has Passed Away

#2  Chromium 19 Sep 2014 18:46

My deepest condolences, are for those he loved, and left behind.

My thoughts and prayers are for you Robert...

I thank you Robert, for holding on as long as you did, and despite the pain you fought on.

We shall miss you dearly, as an artist, a funny man, as a person, but more so as a dear friend.

God bless you!

...and I hope you develop that passion for yours.

gb.png Chromium Gender: Male
Old Timer
Old Timer
Life + 1
Life + 1
Tech Chief
Tech Chief

Tomatoes 5400
Lemons 378
hearts 1083

#3  Tormie 21 Sep 2014 03:26

This is the letter I wrote to Robyn, Robert's daughter   :

Hi Robyn,

thank you for your letters. Robert is a big loss for me and I really regret not to have dedicated much time in talking with him in the last times. I knew him as a funny man with a strong faith in what he believed and a great love for his family and you were what he cared the most, he was very proud of you. The last time I talked with him by phone it was a pain for me, I didn't know what to say to a friend that had no chance to live. We often talked about religion, he was a true believer and I am exactly the contrary so what I said to him was that we perpetuate through our children and he managed to grow you up well and without making you miss anything, so he had noting to regret. We also joked that he could even start cooking meth like in Breaking Bad, things like that. He was a man with a great fantasy and a a big heart. He accepted me in his house as a guest even if I'm someone so different from what was in  his world and I really appreciated that. In my life, I had big problems with my family and my father. People like me instinctively search the figure of the father in someone and for me Robert was like a father, for a limited time. I cried a lot when it was time to leave, it was seriously a great pain. And now he's gone forever. I like to think that he found what he believed to find after life, because he was a good man that had a difficult life.
When I knew of his cancer, I bought the tickets to go there and visit him, unfortunately the American embassy refused the Visa to my girlfriend because she is Polish and we're not married. I can't leave her alone in Italy, not in this moment anyway, so I had to give up and that was very very bad...
Dear Robyn, sure you're my friend: I remember very well the time spent with you, your father and your mother and I felt part of the family, thank you for that. You're what remains to me of Robert, so I really appreciate if we keep in contact, and remember that if you need something, I'm here, that is what I said to Robert.
Last time Robert talked about you, you were working in Tampa (nice place), I hope that things are going well and I also hope that your mother is ok and both of you do not have many problems now that Robert is no more with you.

A hug and take care

Davide

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#4  GrouchoCaesar 23 Sep 2014 07:10

It is hard to put into words what this site has meant to me over the years I have been here.  And it it the people on the site that has made it so special.  So to lose someone as integral to the place as Robert is a very sad day indeed.

One can always take a little comfort in the fact that his sense of humor will still echo around PF in the posts and pictures that he left behind.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Terence "GrouchoCaesar" Greeks.

new_zealand.png GrouchoCaesar Gender: Male
Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 3170
Lemons 1807
hearts 45

#5  JanReinar 23 Sep 2014 19:25

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#6  Maelstromme 28 Sep 2014 01:24

I am saddened to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. He will be sorely missed.

Last edited by Maelstromme on 28 Sep 2014 01:26; edited 1 time in total 
us.png Maelstromme Gender: Female
Not Too Shy To Talk
Not Too Shy To Talk
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 2870
Lemons 310
hearts 430

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic