TRX1 P5

Page 1 of 1

Post TRX1 P5

#1  ahjah 19 Nov 2014 13:26

Hi friends
Today I received an email from A site member TRX1
--------------
"I was just wondering if you guys have a site like this dedicated to P5 figures? I think that would be a fantastic idea although, I'm sure ,not an original one. "
------------

I answered

------------
"Hi TRXone,

First let me thank you for your interest in our little community. Second I have to appologise my poor English.
Regarding your idea, we could set up a P5 sub-section as part of PF, and as I remember, there already exists a forum thread on topic.
Posetteforever is not only dedicated to Posette and Dork, but to all figures that come with Poser or are (were) available for free over the years.
So Judy and Don can have a home here, too. We are running our little site as an outpost in this by now almost completely commercialized 3D scene. Our founder Tormie pays the bills from his own wallet, and I don't think he or one of the staff thinks about starting another page. Feel free to found a community yourself. We'd like to help if we can. Until then you're welcome to our little place and to bring all Dons and Judys you know.

Yours

Andreas (ahjah)"  
----------------------------------

If any of you have ideas on this topic or is more interested in the P5 people than me
I'd suggest you contact him

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: TRX1 P5

#2  Chromium 19 Nov 2014 18:29

Hope he likes it here, and shows us some of what he does with them.

...and I hope you develop that passion for yours.

gb.png Chromium Gender: Male
Old Timer
Old Timer
Life + 1
Life + 1
Tech Chief
Tech Chief

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

• Back to top Page bottom

HideWas this topic useful?