The Old Super Cape From Animotions

Article
Post The Old Super Cape From Animotions 

John Hoagland created some animi characters for Michael 2 called G-Force. He used lots of free stuff to create the characters. I found PhilC's Gloves and I found the P4M Thigh Boots here. Thank you very much. John says
Cape:
"Super Cape", also found at Animotions:
animotions/portal/modules.php?op=modload&name=FreeStuff&file=index&do=showgall&gid=13&offset=24.
My question is, is the cape here under a different name and if not is there a way to get access to it from this site. I so hate that we have these freebies but can not see their full potential.
Here is one of the G-Force team pages on the Poser and DAZ wiki. Image was generated before I had the boots. And seriously Dork needs more clothes.
https://poserdazfreebies.miraheze.org/wiki/G-Force:_Jason

Dolly13 [ 20 Feb 2021 22:22 ]

Comments
Post Re: The Old Super Cape From Animotions 

Hi and welcome Dolly13

I have just checked our archives and my own backups, too. I am pretty sure we don't have the cape here.
You may want to contact our users A_C_C or Marv. They had both been active at Animotions and may be willing to help.

ahjah [ 20 Feb 2021 23:25 ]

ahjah wrote: [View Post]
Hi and welcome Dolly13

I have just checked our archives and my own backups, too. I am pretty sure we don't have the cape here.
You may want to contact our users A_C_C or Marv. They had both been active at Animotions and may be willing to help.

Thank you ahjah. I think I found my answer in the animotions website discussion thread. Here:http://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?p=42965#p42965 and here:http://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?p=42967#p42967
So looks like you guys can't distribute C Stacy's files but did he have a website?  So now  I need to get someone to do a render for the wiki  using the cape. Anyone interested?

Dolly13 [ 21 Feb 2021 02:07 ]

Hi there guys! Thank you for the info! & yes, P4M is so under-utilized. Then again, it's the same with most figures, there's fewer clothes for male than female models.

rico [ 21 Feb 2021 20:23 ]

... that's a "real world" issue, too

ahjah [ 21 Feb 2021 21:27 ]

Come to think of it, you're right   !

rico [ 22 Feb 2021 16:57 ]

Hi ! Thought I had it, but seems I lost entire G-force set to that dire multi-drive crash back in my P4 days...

IMHO, unless you go 'Off Piste' to eg 'Rotica, which I won't, there's not much male wardrobe beyond 'Casual / Smart', 'formal / period / armour' and 'wizardly / shaman'...

Though hard to find, there are *some* free harnesses, cave-folk kilts etc on SCG + Rendo, but DAZ have archived most of their legacy products and forum freebies. The 'classic' Japanese sites are now mostly lost. Few were open-archived due to their 'privacy' flags...

( Remember multi-pocket 'fishing vest' by prolific JS Trout ?? IIRC, he now crafts '$$ lingerie' for 'Rotica...)

Some 'interesting' High Fantasy stuff on eg Xurge, but usually too expensive...

FWIW, as EE's 'crossdresser' licenses for 'legacy' figures seem free or 'heavily discounted', those may offer a route. IIRC, there was a problem with Dork, as hiding his boy-bits usually 'broke' eg borrowed beach-robe. Beyond that, has any-one any success using later Poser versions' dynamic clothing tools to 'pour' robes etc onto guys ??

Nik [ 01 Mar 2021 14:44 ]

I wanted to buy the single licenses for P4M & P4F only, but the bundle of all licenses looked like better value. But it's more expensive. God-willing, I'd like to buy the bundle of CrossDresser Licences, when it's 50% off .

rico [ 01 Mar 2021 18:05 ]

An update on my search for the Super Cape by C Stacy. After contacting Marv to see if he had any pictures or the UV map for the cape, he lead me to 3D-CC. I went to the Wayback machine and found the website before it moved everything to Animotions. I also found pictures but no zip of the Super Cape. What I did find is the cape that was the base for Stacy's version of the model. He mentions this on the Super Cape page download. here : https://web.archive.org/web/2001072...ical-depth.net/
But the really cool thing is the collection here:  https://web.archive.org/web/2001070...Pages/DL01.html
50 pages of super heros and things. Happy hunting everyone!

Last edited by Dolly13 on 05 Mar 2021 00:19; edited 1 time in total 
 Dolly13 [ 05 Mar 2021 00:19 ]

Thanks a lot. Something for a rainy Sunday, it seems.

ahjah [ 05 Mar 2021 03:29 ]

Here is one of the treasures I downloaded.

Dolly13 [ 05 Mar 2021 03:47 ]

Awesome! Thank you very much   

rico [ 05 Mar 2021 17:55 ]

Yay !!
Thank you, Dolly13: Much appreciated.

Nik [ 06 Mar 2021 18:27 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1