New Free Deep Paint 3d And Photoshop Texture Tutorials

Article
Post New Free Deep Paint 3d And Photoshop Texture Tutorials 

Hi everbody,

i made a forum especially for texturing/uvmapping.

it includes the following:

deep paint 3d

photoshop

UV

I think photoshop is comparable to PSP) is a bitmap graphics editor for computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system that was originally published by Minneapolis-based Jasc Software. In October 2004, Corel Corporation bought out Jasc software">paint shop pro.

There is not much yet but already 3 tutorials for deep paint 3d ( a fully 30 day- demo is available at deep paint 3d website)

You need to register though to see the deep paint 3d forum and/or to reply.

Please let everybody know so we can create a big community with lots of tips and goodies for texturing

thank you

Terenzi3D

nevsehir [ 10 Aug 2009 20:11 ]

Comments
Post Re: New Free Deep Paint 3d And Photoshop Texture Tutorials 

Hi nevsehir, I'm sorry to say this, but you're not promoting politely your new place. Coming and registering to a community for the only purpose of gaining some members is against any netiquette.

I can suggest you to make something and give it away for free on your site, it could be a nice beginning.

As you can see we've already a section for texturing/uvmapping talkings, coming here promoting a site with the same topic it's a way to say that our one is lame, but I'm sorry, it isn't   .

Probably you haven't looked at what this place is: a community of friends with the same hobby, your spirit is just the wrong one

... And deep paint 3d is not free, it's only a 30 day demo then you need to pay, so why you wrote "NEW FREE"... something in the title ? If it's a bait, well, we're not noobs here

Be careful.

Tormie [ 11 Aug 2009 00:05 ]

Im registered here for a long time, i just dont messages here thats all. and deep paint 3d is not free but thats not what is say;) is said free tuttorials( read ;))

I just wnt to help people with texturing but if thats not what you want then not.

nevsehir [ 11 Aug 2009 07:54 ]

If you want to help people here, this is the right place

Tormie [ 11 Aug 2009 12:28 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1