The September interview with Tormentor!

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post The September interview with Tormentor!

#1  Posy 12 Sep 2004 23:43

Hi friends !
You already know that the lottery winner of this month is Tormie    and because there are too much lazy users   here for the task, I'll take care of the interview. I wish to thank all of you who sent me some questions for him (only Nex   ...).

So let's begin !

- Tell us a little about yourself...personal background, family, etc. What ever you are comfortable with.

[i:1f4f61dd81]I was born 33 years ago in the city of Milan which is in northern Italy, my mother was a nurse and my father worked in an office. Now they retired and they live in a village near Alps where they have a house. I'm a bus driver in the city of Milan and actually I bought a house in the country 30 Kms far from the town. I live here with my brother, who is 14 years younger than me, my two cats and my Poser family. My brother is with me here because he needed to finish his school, but now he will go to university and will stay here for some years (it's good because he had the task to wash dirty socks and smelling underpants for me too   )[/i:1f4f61dd81]

-Where are you now?
[i:1f4f61dd81]
I'm in my home in Castiraga Vidardo which is a little peaceful place in the country.
I wear only a T-shirt and underpants (not a good show to look at... )[/i:1f4f61dd81]

(Posy: I find you very sexy toffe :heartbeat:)
(Tormentor: )

- Tell us a little about yourself... All the people here know that you're a real pro in farting and burping, share with us your technique.

[i:1f4f61dd81]      Oh, nothing but a long practice... When you work very hard the results come.  A big BURP doesn't need to drink something for a real pro and you can modulate the sound like a trumpet... For a big FART I suggest to eat all that a doctor never say you to eat mixed with vegetables if you want a very noisy smell      ...[/i:1f4f61dd81]

- Do you make loud and noisy farts only when you're alone or you detonate with all the people around too ?

[i:1f4f61dd81] It depends, there are moments when you can do it and moments when you've to be silent like a ninja and try to lay the blame on the fat dude in the room.   ... The problem is that usually I am  the fat dude in the room   ...[/i:1f4f61dd81]

- This question is by Nex : What made you decide on using a "Hand" as an avatar?

[i:1f4f61dd81]It's all due to the way I see the virtual word created by 3d programs: when I interact with my characters they appears very little on the screen and I appear very big, so I can interact with them only with my hand. It's also a way to show that the "real" world and the "virtual" one can't really interact and the different dimensions are the measure of the distance between the two worlds. I use the hand to represent me in my picture, but the hand has a body attached to it, even ifyou can't see the whole body because your screen is too much little .[/i:1f4f61dd81]

Nex: What was inspiration for "Posy"...who she based on?

[i:1f4f61dd81]I met Posy   when I was creating a P4woman characters using morphs and modifying and enanching the body texture. I inspired myself with my thoughts of a very beautiful woman with a strong character and a heart of gold. It was about 3 a.m. and I was still in front of the monitor when I watched her eyes and I realized that she was really watching me and then she started to speak and I fallen in love       [/i:1f4f61dd81]

(Posy:        )

-How long have you been working with digital art, 3D and/or Poser?

[i:1f4f61dd81]I tried Poser in 2002, before this date I painted a little with PSP) is a bitmap graphics editor for computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system that was originally published by Minneapolis-based Jasc Software. In October 2004, Corel Corporation bought out Jasc software">paint shop pro[/i:1f4f61dd81]

Do you consider yourself an artist or a hobbyist when it comes to digital art?  

[i:1f4f61dd81]I'm a pure hobbyst, I paint only for fun and when I've the right inspiration: there are periods when I make a lot of pictures and periods when I simply do nothing because I'm very, very lazy and I appreciate the art of relax. I think that my pictures are not that masterpieces but I like them a lot because thanks to these 3d programs I can really render my (strange) ideas.[/i:1f4f61dd81]

-Do you use a particular tecnique ?

I think no, only I don't want to make very realistic pictures but good cartoons...

-What got you interested in digital art?
I'm not able to paint manually and Poser gave me the light in the dark... As I said I have a lot of strange ideas and concepts in my wicked mind and now I can paint them all (slowly... ) [/i:1f4f61dd81]

-Do you use Posette/Dork in your pictures ? If not, why ?

[i:1f4f61dd81]I tend to use only  Posettes and free or default characters in my pictures even if it's not a dogma for  me. I really can't stand all the businness around the world of digital arts: I appreciate and thank every time the 3d modellers who make all those characters, props, textures and so on and share them for free ! I'm not so skillful so Posetteforever is what I can do for the Poser community... [/i:1f4f61dd81]

-Do you have formal training or are you self taught?

[i:1f4f61dd81]All that I know is what I learned on the net, I want to thank Virtualsite (Sean Martin) for his hints when I posted my very first pictures. I tend to suggest something to the "newbies" too, even if I'm not a pro, but I think that in the "official" sites the people don't want to comment the pictures of the newbyes. As a conseguence the newbyes disappear soon. Probably all that those people need is a more friendly and comfortable place to share their art (       )[/i:1f4f61dd81]

-Do you really love Posy ? ( )

[i:1f4f61dd81]Yes honey, I love you, you're the perfect girl, you're here when I need you, you're never angry. You're sweet every time and you'll be young and beautiful forever. I really love you a lot   !![/i:1f4f61dd81]

(Posy:                )

-What's your favourite artistic style?
I like cartoons. My favourite artist is Bonvi, and Italian author with a really wicked mind. Unfortunately Bonvi died in a car crash some years ago I like a lot south-american cartoonists and scriptwriters like Wood, Seijas, Alcatena, Salinas, Zanotto, Breccia and many, many others. I envy their talent a lot[/i:1f4f61dd81]

-Do you have other hobbies or special interests?

[i:1f4f61dd81]I like a lot to read comic books, play videogames, electronics (I make little circuit boiards sometimes) and ham radio.[/i:1f4f61dd81]

-Do your farts smell very bad or no one notice when you make them?

[i:1f4f61dd81]Oh ! Leave the area as soon as you can if it happens !       [/i:1f4f61dd81]

-Where is your strength coming from?

[i:1f4f61dd81]Probably from the bottom of my mind and from those little blue pills :sniff:... [/i:1f4f61dd81]

-Where is this [i:1f4f61dd81]Playboy[/i:1f4f61dd81] coming from ?
Ehm...   I really don't know honey... It... It come with the newspaper for free !   [/i:1f4f61dd81]

(Posy: grrRRR!!! GRRRR!!!!   Better to put the questions from Nex here )

-Nex: Do you program computers?

[i:1f4f61dd81]No, I can program only little things or modify already made programs and scripts.
The site is made using a free software. I added free modifications that I found on the net  and modified all JUST a little. [/i:1f4f61dd81]

-Nex: what is a "schicken"?
       I really don't know exactly, but I never asked it because I felt imbarassed for my poor english. Anyway after months of thoughtS now I think that "schicken" is "chicken" with an "s" in front of it   ...[/i:1f4f61dd81]

-Nex: Have you ever been to America: if yes..what did you think?

No, but it was my child's dream to go to America (too much TV...) I think that in America, intended as U.S.A., there is a way of life different from here and I don't know if I could stand it. I applied for a green card some years ago just to try my child's dream, but I  haven't won the lottery ( I was lucky only here    ), I don't know if it was good or not for me, I live well here and I can say that I'm happy and don't want more, but sooner or later I'll go there for a journey, just to see some important and historical places, like the grave of John Holmes and Bruce Lee, the streets with no name, Alcatraz, the Crytal Lake and Elm street. I'm curious of South-American countries too and I want to go for a journey in Brasil, Argentina, Venezuela when I'll have enough money...

-Do you use to FART when you're in the tub just to see all those bubbles ?

[i:1f4f61dd81] Oh, yes. With a lot of bath foam the effect is funny. It's not so funny when you brake the soap bubbles       ...[/i:1f4f61dd81]

-What's your favourite book?
Stephen King's "The dead zone"[/i:1f4f61dd81]

-What's your favourite music band or singer?
  Nothing in particular, I've not musical tastes. I listen  music on the radio only...[/i:1f4f61dd81]

Do you use to sing under the shower?

[i:1f4f61dd81]No... Washing me is a hard work and needs concentration...
  [/i:1f4f61dd81]

-What's your favourite movie?
I think "U-boot 96" (Das boot) with "Taxi driver" and "The Godfather 1 & 2" [/i:1f4f61dd81]

Where you would go now ?

[i:1f4f61dd81]Bed... It's late, as usual :zzz:[/i:1f4f61dd81]

Thank you Tormie   ! And now one last questions :

WHEN YOU WILL MARRY Posy ?

Wh... What... Marriage ? I need a little time to think about it honey       ...

Posy: THINK FAST! I CAN EVEN WAIT FOREVER BUT YOU CAN'T !!!

[size=18:1f4f61dd81]
>SLAP!<
                >SMACK!<
                                    >SLAP!!!!<

[/size:1f4f61dd81]
Tormentor: "Ouch..."

Last edited by Posy on 12 Sep 2004 23:47; edited 1 time in total 
it.png Posy Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  JanReinar 13 Sep 2004 01:37

Great interview Posy! Some painfull but Great!                

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#3  Posy 13 Sep 2004 01:37

Some may painfull but Great, but not all.

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

#4  JanReinar 13 Sep 2004 01:57

Good Job!            

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#5  rayera 13 Sep 2004 03:05

You will feel in home if sometime you came to Argentina, this is a country made of people of other countries especialy Italy, we even speak with a little italian tone, we all have some of italian blood in our veins, be happy an thanks for this nice community...       

argentina.png rayera Gender: Male
Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 3930
Lemons 2560
hearts 11

#6  tda42 13 Sep 2004 12:56

That's our fearless leader.     
Thanx for explaining everything Davide and congratulation.             

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#7  TdaC 13 Sep 2004 13:57

Great and funny interview, i liked the explaination of your hand in your images     

blank.gif TdaC Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 7320
Lemons 8763
hearts 143

#8  Tormie 13 Sep 2004 20:51

Thank you friends   !

Meanwhile a new lottery has started !! Buy your ticket !!!

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#9  messenger 14 Sep 2004 03:43

very good interview...and I loved the humor too...

messenger Gender: Female
Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 2970
Lemons 2295
hearts 0

#10  ahjah 14 Sep 2004 10:54

Very interesting interview  
Really enjoyed reading it
Thanks to Posy and Tormie
(... off to buy me a new ticket... )

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 4130
Lemons 517
hearts 2130

#11  Posy 14 Sep 2004 10:54

Not really that much.               I thought so too. On and off.

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

#12  Nex 16 Sep 2004 07:06

I wish to thank Tormentor for taking my questions..tho I still don`t know what shicken is...
well nebberminb that.
Great interview and Hats off to you Tormentor!                     

us.png Nex Gender: Male
Frequent User
Frequent User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 1940
Lemons 1244
hearts 110

#13  Posy 16 Sep 2004 07:06

Who is your favorite Science Fiction author?  Interesting.                Can you tell me any gossip?  Thanks for your support.  What is your real name?   Do you like talking to me?

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

#14  Nex 16 Sep 2004 07:08