A kick in the ass of the noisy dog...

Page 1 of 1

Post A kick in the ass of the noisy dog...

#1  Tormie 01 Jan 2004 22:28

Tonight I was watching at Tv news with my brother: they showed the american president Bush playing with his dog (I think it is a schnauzer or something similar). The black little dog ran happily in the snow (yip yap yap...). My brother (he's 14 years younger than me) asked what would be the penalty if someone would kick the ass of the dog of the president of the U.S.A...
We spent half an hour discussing the way to reach the dog avoiding the security systems and the men of the secret service, NOT to reach the president, but to reach the dog and kick it, then my brother said :"ok, but once you have done it, you'll probably go to the death row", and I replied: "Mmmh... I think there isn't such a hard penalty for kicking the ass of a dog in the U.S.A., but because that one was the U.S.A. president's dog I think I'll be sent to Guantanamo for sure..." (we laughed helplessly on the couchs). Finally he said: "...but think about the scene: crowds of arabs hailing you with posters where you're showed in a plastic pose watching the sun !" (really rolling on the couchs laughing)...

Note that this was not an anti-american discussion, we usually laugh at certain kind of stereotypes like when our infamous prime minister is talking about chatolic principles when he divorced and married another woman (nothing wrong, but don't talk about religious principles) or saying that all is going well here while we are slowly sinking in deep sh.t...

But I think that it is not a fault of the politicians, probably the people is really stupid and need to see certain scenes, like a president playing with his dog or saying it is a honest and religious guy... I'm able to make more realistic scenes with Poser...  

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Deviant_Viking 02 Jan 2004 22:43

Deviant_Viking Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 6440
Lemons 5480
hearts 0

#3  Landman 05 Jan 2004 20:03

i'm thinking that kicking the first dog is probably right up there with slapping the first lady's butt, it would be a whole heck of alot of fun but in the long run, probably just not worth it......

My grey matter is turning white, my proof is my grey hair....

Landman Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 9180
Lemons 5100
hearts 0

#4  Tormie 05 Jan 2004 22:00

You have to know that during the christmas holyday our neighbour hosted the dog of his daughter in the garden near mine, the damn dog scares my female cat with its bark (the male one is not interested in the dog) and disturbe me and my brother too: we know that it's only a temporary situation, nevertheless we thougth a lot of plans in order to "restore peace": they come from exterminate the neighbour family during the night to terminate the damn dog (slowly, very slowly).

So when we saw the dog of a president barking happily in the snow the discussion came out naturally... As I said it was not a political discusson, the goal was only to reach the dog and kick it, the fact that it was an "important" dog involved also a discussion about the bull...its that politicians all around the world use to tell to people. I don't remember the U.S.A. first lady so I don't know if It is a good idea to slap her butt (it could excite me, but slapping women it's not exactly of my taste...)

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#5  tda42 09 Jan 2004 05:36

I don't think there is a law hear for kicking a 1st dog's ass.But I will say I will vote for the dog the next time around.   

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#6  Tormie 09 Jan 2004 05:39

ROTFL   !

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Fixed a noisy error! Tormie Whip The Admins... 3 17 Aug 2004 22:58 View latest post
Tormie

Page 1 of 1