Subject: Problems with Render in Poser 6
I do not have idea how it could happened! #-o ](*,) :-k

It is a Poser 4 render but happened the same with the Firefly larger version!

Last edited by JanReinar on 03 May 2005 13:07; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Is the atmospheric root node active? Just a guess, but perhaps a texture got attached to the atmospheric root node. I am assuming that it is still the same design as in Poser 5.

A blended background texture attached to the background root node may also cause that effect.

Pangor

Subject:
:-k Hey, but it's not bad ! There are things that don't work to me too, for example I don't succeed to save the figures with my "old" character, I've to save a whole pzz/pz3. In any case I never red the manual :oops: , another thing to add to my to-do-list #-o

Subject:
If there is what Pangor said I would have to agree. Either light or somehow, from what I can tell, your ground texture got attached to a light, or your camera as a gel....But as I only use Poser PP I know not of the nodes.
I also agree with Torme, it is a nice effect and would only be a better render if it where a little less obvious.

Torme, don't waste to much time on the manual. It isn't that great a read!

Subject:
He doesn't use it to read it in the bathroom Hawk. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 03 May 2005 21:32; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks friends! :heartbeat: Pangor is right and I fixed the Pic! Thanks Pangor! I will post the fix picture in The Album :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
tda42";p="20987 wrote: 
He doesn't use it to read it in the bathroom Hawk. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bigrinnin:

Be careful I tried to read this manual and it is not friendly! Poser 4 manual is far useful.

I could stay in :pottytrain4: for a very long time!

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ok, but open the windows when you go out next time :sick: :sick: :sick: !!!

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1