Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: My problem....not being around much....
Hi all!
I must appologise to one and all for not being around much. Needless to say I am not around much anywhere. The last month has brought up some real tuff problems for me here. I need to get everything sorted before I can really concentrate on anything else. I will return as soon as possible. By the looks of things to come it might be another month or so though.
All keep safe, be well, and continue on! PosetteForEver!!!

pangor
Subject:
Do what you need to do, first.
Then when you are ready,
we will be here.

Pangor

Subject:
:bigrinnin: Yep ! Don't worry Hawk, real life comes first ! I'll make the dust in your store while you're away! (Where is the cash ? 8-[ )

Subject:
Don't worry my friend! We will be here waiting for you! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hope you solve your problems soon, you are a great guy and we will be waiting for you :)

Subject:
Good luck to you.
I hope you'll find well ways to "kill" those problems rapidly. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
... some how it´s good to know that I´m not the only one :wink:
I hope, you´ll get all on it´s way :pray:
:)

Subject:
Don't worry hawk, I've got all your cash hidden away in the clubhouse safe from Tormies hand :bigrinnin:
I think we all have everyday life problems that keep us from being here all the time, but as long as your okay that's all we need to know :) I hope things get better soon and like was said above we'll be here when you get back.

Subject:
(Where is the cash 8-[ ? Only empty tuna-tarts boxes here :x ...)

Subject:
The cash 8-[? Where is cash 8-[ ? What about the other ones?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Honey, cash is a thing, not a person...

pangor
Subject:
Have you looked inside the boxes to see what is printed there? Perhaps the boxes are the cash. ;-)

Pangor

Subject:
8-[ 8-[ 8-[ ...

It says "You've won 30 candies, go to the cash and take them" :x ...

Subject:
I know the feeling Hawktoey...

See you when you get back to us :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hi all!! I am slowly getting back up to speed. In my leave I have learned a couple new techniques in modeling. Things are a little sticky but will be getting better as time goes by. The Boutique will be opening back up for request, and I saw the post for latex/rubber. Maybe a new grand opening. Right now I have to get caught up on all the post I have missed. Then go and break out, dust off the 3D sewing machine!

PS ~ Thank you Tormentor for keeping most of the dust out of the boutique!!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2