Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject: How often do you use Poser?
Just wondering how often everyone uses Poser for fun or work. There are a lot of Poser users around the various forums, it would be interesting to see how often we all spend time in our favourite 3D program.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Everyday - but it seems I spend a lot of that time keeping my stupid files in order for all the freebies and stuff I get from DAZ . . .

erenda
Subject:
So your the other one who use Poser more than once a day. :) :) :)

Subject:
I use it depending on the mood and inspiration... When I'm inspired I can stay awake at night like erend a :roll: to complete the work...

Subject:
I use much. I hope to get better though

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
Soon I'll have to take anti-Poser pills. :wink: :lol: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Subject:
I'm glad to see someone else is struggling with the Great Poser Obsession, erenda! It's so bad, I've moved a lot of my files over to my laptop so I can have Poser running on two machines simultaneously! Ahhhh . . . !

erenda
Subject:
WoW! This is a Great Poser Obsession! :lol: :lol: :lol: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Subject:
It gets worse - I work on character files at work on lunchbreak!

pangor
Subject:
You can call me obsessed too a suppose. :whistle: It is with all 3D art combined, but Poser is the greater part of it. I have six CD-Roms of free downloads and enough for at least one more on my harddrive. :mmmh: Perhaps I should master a new CD-Rom

Pangor

erenda
Subject:
WoW! You need help. Check on http://www.anonymousposeraddicted.com :lol: :lol: :lol:

Subject:
I clicked on the link, but the page wouldn't display. Oh, well. I do get help, though - my boss helps me pick out nice patterns for dresses and such. She has good taste!

Subject:
pangor";p="23844 wrote: 
I have six CD-Roms of free downloads and enough for at least one more on my harddrive.
Pangor

Thank God for CD & DVD burners and Flash Keys and such . . . !

pangor
Subject:
:lol:

Pangor

pangor
Subject:
erenda";p="23845 wrote: 
WoW! You need help. Check on http://www.anonymousposeraddicted.com :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Pangor

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 1 of 4