Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Ditra
Ditra is one of my first characters I use her to ride a raptor and in any other pics. But I have problems with to make her face less sad.

This is my last try!

Profile PM  
Subject:
The one on the bottom on the left looks like a winner. It is a salm look and she looks serious. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
I agree with Kenny, the one at the lower left looks pretty good to me, too

If you have further problems, you can send me the morph via e-mail and I can look what I can do... :)

Subject:
Thanks guys! You show the way! :)

Last edited by JanReinar on 20 Nov 2004 18:57; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
I agre with them... Anyway John , I don't know if you have the ultramorph woman, but she has a lot of shape morphs to modify the face ! (if you don't have her I'll find the link :bigrinnin: )

Subject:
I think the I get her when a dowload some Confusius characters! :-k

Profile PM  
Subject:
Nice work... and I agree with the others.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks Ozzy! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Maybe if you make a little light the color of the lower eyelash will take off the look that have a woman when is crying :-k, the lower right has a little evil look to me. Anyway, maybe the sadness is part of the character and could belong to her history, porhaps is not good idea to take that off from her at all :)

Subject:
Good ideas rayera! :) Thanks!

Last edited by JanReinar on 22 Nov 2004 12:28; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
I like both of the bottom ones :heartbeat:

Subject:
Thank you my friends :heartbeat: ! I rebuild Ditra and she will be in my new series "Alpha Centauri"! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

pangor
Subject:
I like the way she looks. Being in battle with ships being holed and crew and combat personnel being killing all around you is not the time for a pleasent smile.

That said, for a more happy look, I would say the problems are with her lips and her eyes. Less shadowing around the eye can help. Her lower lip is too full compared to her top lip, that gives her a sad pouting look.

However, as I said, I loke how she looks and each expression in this example is great depending on the situation in the scene.

Pangor

Last edited by pangor on 20 May 2005 00:32; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
I think you can make her less sad, if you close her eyes a bit and bend her neck a little bit
for typical behaviour of a bit smiling. I bet, this would be possible without morphing.

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2