Subject: My first attempt...
Hi all
I am working on my first from scratch Posette textures, and decided to paint my own eyes, too ](*,) :bigrinnin:
so here they are, my first eyes, they will fit a 3000X Posette texture
(the preview is only rendered 1200X )

I used reflection "TdaC Style" on this.
Thanks for the inspiration, Thilda :clap:

Tell me, what you think. :-k

Last edited by ahjah on 07 Dec 2004 00:44; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
They look good but the texture seems too much symmetric to look real... I think that using or cutting&pasting something from a real eyes photo could help a lot. Could you take a picture of that Posette :heartbeat: centered in the middle of the face ?

Subject:
Who are "They? "How long have you been using or cuttingpasting something from a real eyes photo could help a lot ? Try asking me more politely.

Profile PM  
Subject:
TORMENTOR";p="16390 wrote: 
They look good but the texture seems too much symmetric to look real... I think that using or cutting&pasting something from a real eyes photo could help a lot. Could you take a picture of that Posette :heartbeat: centered in the middle of the face ?

Thanks for your comment :bigrinnin:
I know, I could make more realistic textures from photos, but it wasn´t my aim to be photorealistic. I experienced In 3D world, the whole composition sometimes looks more realistic, if you don´t try to hard to be :-k

BTW, theres a portrait of this girl in the gallery :)

Subject:
How long have you been using or cuttingpasting something from a real eyes photo could help a lot ? I could but other things take priority right now.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Nice work on the texture.

I see Tormie's point if you're trying to create a photorealistic image. But a lot of other images will fit this texture just fine.

I like the faux highlight. Nice job.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Nice job Ahjah! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1