Poser 4's hair generation function.

Article
Post Poser 4's hair generation function. 

Has anyone here had any luck in creating normal looking human hair or animal fur with Poser 4's built in hair generation function?

Pangor

pangor [ 07 Feb 2005 19:54 ]

Comments
Yes, I made some "hand hair" and used it here:

http://www.Renderosity.com/viewed.e...or&ByArtist=Yes

Tormie [ 07 Feb 2005 22:38 ]
ah, yes, I see.  Thanks.

I will have to practice with it more.  I was beginning to think that it was an unpromoted feature because it was not ready for real use.

Pangor

pangor [ 07 Feb 2005 23:20 ]
Oh yes, I almost forgot.   Was a younger version of Posy?  If so, wow she sure has mellowed since then.  Wow, what a temper!  

P.S. Posy, pretend that I didn't say that.  Don't get angy and give Betty and Regina any ideas.  OK?

Pangor

pangor [ 07 Feb 2005 23:27 ]
Mmm.              Tell me more. Me too. I can't say "yes" or "no".  I'm glad you're impressed. Oh I get it. it sure has mellowed since. I'm glad you're impressed.                                       temper                               is a temper. I am not trying to get angy and give Betty and Regina any ideas.

Posy [ 07 Feb 2005 23:27 ]
Thank you, Posy

Pangor

pangor [ 08 Feb 2005 22:41 ]
I've been using Poser 4 for several years now, but I've yet to hear of a 'Hair Generator' in that version.  Could someone explain?
David p. Hoadley

dphoadley2 [ 28 Mar 2006 11:34 ]
It is an undocumented feature of Poser 4 and I don't know if it is resent in latter versions, have not tried it since I upgraded to Poser 5.  It is a Poser easter egg and I don't  don't remember the key sequence to activate it, I think it is "HAIR" with the ALT key depressed.

pangor [ 28 Mar 2006 18:20 ]
Post Re: Poser 4's Hair Generation Function. 

All you have to do is open Poser and simply type "hair".

Marv [ 03 Jun 2007 06:07 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1