pangor
Subject: Poser 4's hair generation function.
Has anyone here had any luck in creating normal looking human hair or animal fur with Poser 4's built in hair generation function?

Pangor

Subject:
Yes, I made some "hand hair" and used it here:

http://www.Renderosity.com/viewed.e...or&ByArtist=Yes

pangor
Subject:
ah, yes, I see. Thanks.

I will have to practice with it more. I was beginning to think that it was an unpromoted feature because it was not ready for real use.

Pangor

pangor
Subject:
Oh yes, I almost forgot. Was a younger version of Posy? If so, wow she sure has mellowed since then. Wow, what a temper! ;-)

P.S. Posy, pretend that I didn't say that. Don't get angy and give Betty and Regina any ideas. OK?

Pangor

Subject:
Mmm. Tell me more. Me too. I can't say "yes" or "no". I'm glad you're impressed. Oh I get it. it sure has mellowed since. I'm glad you're impressed. temper is a temper. I am not trying to get angy and give Betty and Regina any ideas.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Thank you, Posy

Pangor

Subject:
I've been using Poser 4 for several years now, but I've yet to hear of a 'Hair Generator' in that version. Could someone explain?
David p. Hoadley

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
It is an undocumented feature of Poser 4 and I don't know if it is resent in latter versions, have not tried it since I upgraded to Poser 5. It is a Poser easter egg and I don't don't remember the key sequence to activate it, I think it is "HAIR" with the ALT key depressed.

Subject: Re: Poser 4's Hair Generation Function.
All you have to do is open Poser and simply type "hair".

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1