pz3 manage?

pz3 manage?
Article
Post pz3 manage? 

Exist a viewer for pz3 cr2 files?
what do I allow to show the Files without throwing Poser?

by by

and thanks

Ema

mosca [ 26 May 2003 07:54 ]

pz3 manage?
Comments
Pz3 files you need Poser as it is it's native format.

But I believe there may be Cr2 viewer around though maybe I remember that wrong    I'll check my pile of free software on CD. I know there are a number of obj viewers and that sort of thing, but the Poser formats are pretty unique to Poser.

The new DazStudio should open Pz3 files from what I've read when it's released and it will be free initially  

Ozy.

Ozymandias Jones [ 27 May 2003 03:19 ]
Post pz3 

Hi there!
For modifiing Pz3 files I use morphmanager.
You don´t get an actual "view", but a treeview and you can easyly delete unwanted props whithout loading it into Poser.
It´s at the freeware tools section at Renderosity, I think
so long...

ahjah [ 27 May 2003 12:22 ]
I didn't know this feature of morphmanager, very interesting, I've to try it.
I modify the .pz3 files with a text editor when they didn't work (for example with wrong references in it).

One can import pz3 using plug-ins of different 3d modelling programs, for example lightwave ( I tried it, but only went to disaster for me   ).

You can open a pz3 in a quicker way if you have already corrected references in it or Poser takes a lot of time searching missing files. You can use the "correctreference" free utility ( http://www.horseless-headsmen.co.uk...erence1_2_1.zip ) to do the dirty work (it may take a whole night depending on the size of your libraries and the speed of your pc ), but this is a tool you have to use periodically and before saving the pz3, as far as i know it doesn't correct the pz3 (but I may be wrong).

ciuccio

Tormie [ 27 May 2003 21:36 ]
Hi again,
There´s a bunch of pz3 and cr2 editing tools at
3 Minutes Poser: http://www.geocities.co.jp/Bookend-Ohgai/9483/
the page is japanese, but I found my way and so will You, I guess...
so long

ahjah [ 10 Jun 2003 09:05 ]
Uuuuh! Thank you   I missed that...

Tormie [ 10 Jun 2003 12:09 ]
This is an old thread but in answer to viewers for Poser files other than pz3s, you need to get p3do explorer...it is free and it views cr2s and other associated Poser files plus the normal graphic file extensions. it will even view the first graphic [jpg, etc] in a zip file. it is the most useful utility pgm on my drive. it is updated constantly and has many useful plugins. get it at:  http://www.senosoft.com/

MondoJake [ 20 Jul 2003 02:15 ]
oh yes, I forgot about thisone
because it chrashed often on my machine (PIII-500/256mb/win NT4sp6a)

but it seemed to be usefull, if stable...

so long

ahjah [ 20 Jul 2003 07:03 ]
Why you use WinNT ? on your pc you can install win2k
winnt is discontinued by microsoft and a lot problem of security born everyday!
upgrade to win2K

by by
Ema

mosca [ 20 Jul 2003 14:26 ]
yormentor can i create a logo for Dork's garage?

reply please

MoScA

mosca [ 20 Jul 2003 14:28 ]
Each user can make the picture for the forum that hav not a picture, simply post it here and it will be in place asap.

Tormie [ 20 Jul 2003 14:33 ]
I downloaded p3do explorer and I love it! I use it to find stuff in my massive pose file. So far no problems with it at all and it sure helps when I can't find something fast in Poser.

GP

guiltypleasures [ 20 Jul 2003 15:30 ]
usually as good netiquette ask to  Admin of the forum...
and white reply,

I am old one of the net,
but now times are changed

MoScA

mosca [ 20 Jul 2003 17:30 ]
"Each user can make the picture for the forum that have not a picture, simply post it here and it will be in place asap. "

This message was written by me 3 post up here, but it was wrong, "here" is not proper, infact the right thread was in the contest forum :

http://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?p=2016#2016

Anyway, nothing is changed, my signature is the same from the beginning of my internet era, if you disagree, just click.

Tormie [ 20 Jul 2003 21:09 ]
mosca wrote: 
Why you use WinNT ? on your pc you can install win2k
winnt is discontinued by microsoft and a lot problem of security born everyday!
upgrade to win2K

I know, I know..
but unfortunally, I can´t afford any upgrade. That´s why I´m also still working with Poser3.
I have to stick to my "oldtimers" for a while, I´m afraid

ahjah [ 21 Jul 2003 02:59 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next