Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject:
TORMENTOR wrote: 
as far as i know it doesn't correct the pz3 (but I may be wrong).

ciuccio

Actually Tormenter it DOES correct a Pz3, but if you want the fix to "stick", you then have to load the "corrected" files that are called by the Pz3 (props, figures, etc. And resave them to the library. Otherwise the correction does not stay, becasue when you re-save the pz3, the file references all revert to the ones that were uncorrected! It's a little bit of a pain, but it gets to be routine after a few pz3's. Otherwise, just keep pz3's in a separate directory and run CR on that folder only after you resave your work (each time!) :)

Also, Ahjah: P3DO has improved a LOT in stability and usefulness. It's the most indispensable Poser tool I have now! Recently updated. ;)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you a lot MacDubhgal, and welcome to our (very) little site :bigrinnin: !
I'm glad to see a technical post sometimes: usually we use to tease, joke and make dirty tricks each other (...and someone also farts and burps :whistle: ) while the site has technical sections that now have webs everywhere...

Subject:
Well Thanks Tormentor! I don't usually post technical stuff, but I try to help whetre I can as I join you all in learnign about oser and 3D Modeling in general. I just really like the enthusiasm and the generosity of spirit here. Small site maybe, but great of heart. ;)

Profile PM  
Subject:
sorry i havent scrolled thru to page two but does anyone here use p3do explorer? i do my rsr's with that program.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Yes, I use it for creating RSR when they are needed. Also for converting the other way into PNGs without using Poser to do it.

Subject:
ah you just gave me an idea!!!! :thumb:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
:)

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2