Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject:
Simply wonderful my dear. :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
A real big shovel! But if you don't have one, try moving the camera around, R.D.! That will be that funny V-shaped tool you'll find in the Landscape and Landscape View/Sculpt windows. You also see it in the Rendering Control window that's a default on the application's startup. You can change the camera settings - what the render preview and final render will look like - by clicking on that camera settings tab in the Rendering Control window. On second thought - get a big shovel . . .

Subject:
Indeed - I had the devil's own time with that when I first started out, as well. Cheers

Profile PM  
Subject:
terragen is not always of ease to use! It requires much patience!

Profile PM  
Subject:
:thumb:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Or rather than adjusting the camera, you can use edit the terrain raising and lowering it for the items you find in the terrain dialog box. You will also need to add some texture to the terrain. That is available from the lower half of the terraim dialog box.

Pangor

Subject:
Yeah. That camera stuff seems to be working, Big Guy. It's hard to move around, but at least I'm not looking at a big pile of dirt or what ever the hell that was. I'll yell for you again at some point, but you probably already knew that

Profile PM  
Subject:
You're welcome, R.D. And yes, my e-mail is always open to you. It's a good thing I have 20 megabytes . . . !

Subject:
I am quite anxious to see what our dear friend comes up with in terragen. Recall all the vexation he experienced at first with his fractals, and they seem to be singularly remarkable. Cheers

Profile PM  
Subject:
It is good that Robert has Gojira to look after him! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Subject:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Indeed. Our dear friend is in much need of looking after. Cheers

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yeah. You know guys, the truth be known, [i:9799615a62]I'm[/i:9799615a62] the one who takes care of the Big Guy, 'cause he'd get awfully lonely if I didn't bug him with my dumb questions

Profile PM  
Subject:
:) You take care of each other! :)

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 3 of 4