It's Alive. Alive!

It's Alive. Alive!
Article
And.  That is very soon.

Posy [ 10 May 2007 22:22 ]

It's Alive. Alive!
Comments
Post Re: It's Alive. Alive! 

Here is updated Futura that I am working on. This has got to work because it is the best she can be.

tda42 [ 11 May 2007 22:20 ]

With the unwilling help of several million indentured web-bots, the building of the Lab Of Tomorrow goes on deep under the Earth's crust.

Smuggled out of the complex at great danger, pictures of the diabolical lab's construction progress have surfaced.  Also smuggled out was a partial schematic...

Should have a downloadable version of this and a couple more bits ready by this time tomorrow.

GrouchoC.

GrouchoCaesar [ 12 May 2007 01:03 ]

Darned if I know. It looks good to me.  

tda42 [ 12 May 2007 04:09 ]

ahjah [ 12 May 2007 06:13 ]

Tormie [ 12 May 2007 06:16 ]

Due to some aggravating problems with my PC hardware, I'm forced to delay any more work on the Lab Of Tomorrow until my machine is stable again.  I've tracked the problem down to a failing RAM module, and hope to get it replaced as soon as possible.

Just one more reason to upgrade to a better machine, I suppose...

What annoys me the most is that I really want this thing finished and released quickly, 'cause I have ideas for a few more props based around this theme.

GrouchoC.

GrouchoCaesar [ 16 May 2007 21:01 ]

Don't worry Groucho   and take it easy   , we use to be lazy here     !!

Tormie [ 16 May 2007 22:01 ]

Time is off matter on PosetteFOREVER

ahjah [ 16 May 2007 22:09 ]

Tormie [ 16 May 2007 22:19 ]

I know the feeling. Futura's arm needs oiled again.

tda42 [ 22 May 2007 01:42 ]

Good News:  Found the offending memory module and removed it, making my machine stable again.

Bad News:  System memory now barely enough to run XP, let alone all my CGI toys.

Good (?) News:  My on-going gout problem means I'm eligible for help from the government, and I'm being back-paid a month's pay, so being able to buy double the amount of what I used to have in the first place is now an option.

Bad News:  I live in a town that can politely be called a back-water dump.  Technology to these people means using metal rings on the horses's feed-bag.  Forget the Internet - these people have yet to come to terms with the idea of giving up the rotary dials on their telephones...

Anyhoo... enough ranting.  Hope to be back in the saddle (Poser-wise) by the end of next week.

GrouchoC.

GrouchoCaesar [ 22 May 2007 20:06 ]

Tormie [ 22 May 2007 21:00 ]
I'm happy you're amused.

Posy [ 22 May 2007 21:00 ]

Tormie [ 22 May 2007 21:01 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 5 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next