Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Subject: Re: It's Alive. Alive!
Alot of work. It is very kind of you to go this great mile for the project. :thumb: Can't wait. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
What can I say? We all get a nice little set of props to play with, and I get some real-world, hands-on experience in designing something for Poser from scratch.

We all win!

GrouchoC.

:)

I didn't know what to say; but I am glad to see that this project is still progressing.

(:

Profile PM  
I'm baaaaackk!!!

Sorry about the self-imposed exile - I've had a busy, disruptive month. But all is now peachy-keen, and I'm back into the Poser swing-of-things.

(An extra 320Gb of storage and a new shiny video card does help...! Then again, filling said storage within three weeks, and a bad case of GTA:San Andreas-itis) doesn't.)

Work on The Lab of Tomorrow is back up and running. I should have something for uploading by the weekend.

GrouchoC.

Hi big cat :grin:

My cat says >MEOW!< :grin:

You Know I was just thinking about you GrouchoCaeser. :thumb: Was wondering where you had gone too. :mmmh: It is good to have you back with us. :clap:

Profile PM  
:hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

I may not make much noise (think like a cat, think like a cat, think like a cat...!) but I do log-on and read the new posts almost every day. It's now kind of a habit.

The hard part is organizing free quiet time do do what I want to do.

GrouchoC.

:uuh: Yes, I notice the load in the cat litter when I awake :sick: :sick: :sick:

Well it's not my fault there's no cat-flaps in the vicinity...

GrouchoC.

(Looks around and sees dust everywhere...)

Good Grief!! It's been this long since I've fired up Poser?

The Lab Of Tomorrow1 is back on track. Updated prototypes will be uploaded on Sunday 23rd. My aim is to have the whole furshlugginer mess ready for use as a Halloween prop, so aiming for final version by 10th October. Once the final versions are created, they will be put here for free use by anyone.

1 Maybe I should just call it the Lab Of Real Soon Now until it is actually released!

GrouchoC

We're hoping :grin: !

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Can't wait GC. :thumb:

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Page 7 of 8