Experiments with dynamic hair

Article
Post Re: Experiments with dynamic hair 

Tormie [ 16 Jun 2007 15:13 ]

Comments

Here is the next step on this experiment: I've erased the eyebrows painted in the texture and kept only the "3d" eyebrows. They are very difficult to "style" and it took me a lot of time and I've still to work on it. I made also a couple of very beautiful lashes when the damn program closed itself without reason as often happens            

Tormie [ 17 Jun 2007 02:25 ]

Now thats looking great.      But I wonder why it closed on you. Very strange. But, it looks like Posy is looking better and better.  

tda42 [ 17 Jun 2007 04:06 ]
Why now? I'm glad we have that all cleared up.

Posy [ 17 Jun 2007 04:06 ]

Here is the work of today  , in this pose you can see that the eyebrows are 3d, and I made the lashes too

Tormie [ 18 Jun 2007 00:35 ]

I don't know much about dynamic hair, yet, but Posy looks amazing here (I love the freckles )

ahjah [ 18 Jun 2007 05:15 ]
  I think I'm falling asleep.

Posy [ 18 Jun 2007 05:15 ]

I'm thinking that I could share my work on the dynamic eyebrows and lashes, it should work exporting the character, but I've to try (obviously default Posette   )

Tormie [ 18 Jun 2007 19:40 ]

Unfortunately it doesn't work exporting the hair as props: they work like normal props, don't move with the eyebrows' morphs and show only the guide hairs. I'll think at another solution       (You should think with me       )

Tormie [ 18 Jun 2007 19:54 ]

This is the work of today: you can see that using these light the eyebrows need more work. The lashes are temporary, the dynamic version is not good looking so I *ehm* have stolen the lashes from another character, they can't move and you can see that they are not exactly ok. I want to learn what is behind the prop-lashes of characters like Ranran or Linlin that are parented to the head and can move according to the eye morph of the head and to the same with Posy   . The teeth are props parented to the head, the eyes are taken from the P6woman (Jenny ?). I worked a little on the lips in order to smooth them (they were too big) and make the shape lightly non symmetrical. I took the lacrimals from another character and modified them for Posy   , they are parented props. The hair are from the P6woman dynamic hairs, I adapted the follycle prop to Posy's   head in the cloth room making a morph target. I realized that I need to paint the hair on the skull, here I used the chignon hair from kozaburo under the dynamic hair or the skin can be seen under the dynamic hairs. I used Kirisute lights (free at Renderosity).
I'll work on it more and more for a close-up, big portrait that I want to print and hang here in my house      

Tormie [ 19 Jun 2007 01:27 ]
Did you get paid for working on a little on the lips in order to smooth them they were too big and make the shape lightly non symmetrical  ? And that worked well for you.

Posy [ 19 Jun 2007 01:27 ]

Thank you       !

Tormie [ 19 Jun 2007 08:15 ]

I will have to say Davide that is a good look on Posy. Scary to believe that she is beginning to look so real. You have done a good job on her.

tda42 [ 20 Jun 2007 00:35 ]
What makes you think I have done a good job on her?

Posy [ 20 Jun 2007 00:36 ]

Thank you Kenny , this is the last one I made after the dynamic hair work and it will be my next picture. I would make it like an advertisement, something like "use only original Posettes" with some box of medicine with "posetteforever" written on it... But now I'm tired (Too much Posy...)

Tormie [ 20 Jun 2007 15:36 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next