Subject: Kes WIP
Hi friends :hug2:
I had a lot of new stuff for testing, so I didn't work with Posette, recently.
But tonight I started missing her and made her another new head :lol:
I'll put her up, soon...

Subject: Re: Kes WIP
Oh, Wow ! She is very classy and beautiful :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Yep, she's a cutie alright! Very classic hairstyle too.
:)

(:

Profile PM  
Andreas I have a suggestion. When you post these great characters they have a personality. Tell us what style of hair or texture you are using as well. I don't think you relies this but you do make some fantastic cuties. :thumb:

Profile PM  
:oops: :grin: Well, the texture is the one I use in most of my renders, I have some variations of it but I cannot distribute, cos I've stolen it everywhere :grin: :wink: . the lips are made using a lips texture by Thilda from our free stuff. The eyes are from a former free texture by Jose Silva. I made a complete color palette for my uses. The skin itself is almost neutral to work out the shape of the morphs exactly, just a bit of rouge. I toned it down by mat settings. The hair is Portia hair from Daz, unfortunally not free :sad:
:grin: :grin:

Thats ok about the not being free part. But it was the character itself as a person that you have shown. The hair makes the personality along with the rest. Making it a whole character. I have seen your work before and wanted that look. But never new where it came from. Thanks for giving her a whole and being a great character Andreas. :thumb:

Profile PM  
Very nice and classic look. Great job Ahjah! :clap:

Profile PM  
:grin: My textures can't be shared too for the same reason: I took a piece here, another there and merged together with my own modifications :oops: ... I can only make my own pictures, lol. However, thanks to the crossdresser my Posettes will have new clothes for Christmas :dance:

Page 1 of 1