Collision detection in Poser

Article
Post Collision detection in Poser 

There are some features that I never used like collision detection in Poser, it can be very useful in posing characters and placing object and I think it's available in P6 and P7 (I don't know if it is in P5 ), here is the thread on Rosity:

http://www.Renderosity.com/mod/foru...read_id=2732076

cit.:

"Question: Can I make the hand stop when it runs into a certain body part?  Example: Making the palm stop on the character's hip automatically.
Answer: Yes.  In the upper right hand corner of the "Preview" window is a small arrow pointing to the right.  Right click it and a menu will popup.  On the bottom of the menu is an option for "Collisions".  Turn Collisions to "on".    Now go to the properties for your character's "hip" and turn on "Collision detection".  Now go to the properties for your character's "right hand" and turn on "Collision detection", now attempt to move the right hand through the hip. You can't.  This makes life much easier when posing.  Try it with the right leg/left leg as well.  NOTE: You may have to turn collision detection on/off in the top right menu, sometimes objects will get stuck inside each other.  I tend to juggle between collision detection on/off when posing.
"

Tormie [ 29 Feb 2008 13:07 ]

Comments
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1