INJ PMDs and Poser 5

INJ PMDs and Poser 5
Article
Post INJ PMDs and Poser 5 

While getting comfortable with Miki again, I realized that I still have not read of a way for P5 users to use the INJ PMDs. I have MorphExchange; but it does not handle the INJ PMDs, only the cr2 PMDs.

Now for the specific question: Has P6/ P7 user injected Miki (or 1020, or CE) with the freebies from http://3d.ulliswelt.com/ , or the character Inj from http://posercreations.itslikemagic.net/freemorphs.html ?  If so, what do you think of them?

Whazizname [ 25 Jun 2008 13:51 ]

INJ PMDs and Poser 5
Comments
Post Re: INJ PMDs and Poser 5 

I've try ulliswelt morphs is Daz Studio and Poser 7 and works and looks really good  

rayera [ 26 Jun 2008 01:12 ]

Thanks for the reply Rayera!

{PM for you...}

Whazizname [ 27 Jun 2008 13:07 ]

The question is beyond my experience   ...

Tormie [ 06 Jul 2008 16:37 ]

Not a problem Tormie; Rayera helped me with my Miki CE troubles.
{Thanks again Rayera!!   }

Now to see if I can find some dynamic clothing that compliments her....

Whazizname [ 07 Jul 2008 12:20 ]

Hey; I just thought: Miki is  technically a 'Posette' too; so I'll keep my eyes open for any freebies that seem to be in danger of falling into obscurity.

Whazizname [ 07 Jul 2008 12:30 ]

Whazizname: actually Miki is not the Poser 6 "Posette" that is Jessi G1  not much appreciated by the Poser community as always happend with the Poser stock characters,
but like with all stock Poser character I think she is not that bad at all (I specially like the that she comes in lo and hi resolution). But IMHO Miki has a more realistic body shape and some terrible fails too, did you know that Miki has in her
eyes the same poligon amount than in all her body? and as you may have noticed she hasn't a cornea mat?  

rayera [ 09 Jul 2008 01:26 ]

rayera wrote: [View Post]
Whazizname: actually Miki is not the Poser 6 "Posette" that is Jessi G1  not much appreciated by the Poser community as always happend with the Poser stock characters,
but like with all stock Poser character I think she is not that bad at all (I specially like the that she comes in lo and hi resolution). But IMHO Miki has a more realistic body shape and some terrible fails too, did you know that Miki has in her
eyes the same poligon amount than in all her body? and as you may have noticed she hasn't a cornea mat?  

I wasn't clear about how Miki fit in to the Poser family. Poor girl; she's an outcast from a group of outcasts. (No offense, Posy...)

Well, in my heart, I've made Miki (1020, CE, 2,  and 2 Alternate included...) one of my favorite Posettes. {Hmmm..., maybe I can get Don & Judy to adopt Miki; then she will be a member of the Poser Family.    }

Whazizname [ 10 Jul 2008 18:03 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1