Subject: Planning To Make Animation Project On Alarm Inventor And Its Snoozing
Had came across a very interesting concept on the Laziest Inventor

thaughts of mine

A Laziest Inventor in the world is the one who invented tha alarm, they have added up the snooze in the alarm to get more

lazy. I got a idea to create a video on a sleeping person woked when the alarm ringed but again went for a sleep by snoozing

it for 10 minutes more!...

oh thats the lazy feature i add up in my video..wow fee that will be great ceativity.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Planning To Make Animation Project On Alarm Inventor And Its Snoozing
I can imagine in the future a computer robot device controlling the house, and knowing that it needs to get up before the humans to start the central heating, making the morning coffee etc. So it wakes up but then decides to have a snooze, and of course waking up late, so the humans then end up buying a new computer robot controller that is not so lazy. With the lazy computer robot controller having to look for a new employment at another house, but without a good reference.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Planning To Make Animation Project On Alarm Inventor And Its Snoozing
Somehow that reminds me of Zager & Evans' 1969 hit song In the Year 2525.

Link

(I think he used some Poser figures in this video.)

Chromium wrote: [View Post]
I can imagine in the future a computer robot device controlling the house, and knowing that it needs to get up before the humans to start the central heating, making the morning coffee etc. So it wakes up but then decides to have a snooze, and of course waking up late, so the humans then end up buying a new computer robot controller that is not so lazy. With the lazy computer robot controller having to look for a new employment at another house, but without a good reference.

Thats true we can imagine a computer robot in futuer as in the current day life computer plays a very big role in the science world

Last edited by adarshan1 on 13 Jul 2013 10:13; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
With most technology, we get what the military has, and so it should be with robots too.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1