[Tutorial] Photoshop Postworking Tutorial

Article
Post [Tutorial] Photoshop Postworking Tutorial 

Okay here is the link to my tutorial on my new website (figured I might as well put up some kind of site even if it is just on geocities free site lol ) I hope this tutorial helps someone or they find it worth trying out. It's my first time doing this, so be kind    

Here's the link:

http://www.geocities.com/artisticdelights/photoshoptut.html

guiltypleasures [ 02 Jul 2004 06:03 ]

Comments
Thank you so much GP.Your time in this is priceless. Your a sweety.

tda42 [ 02 Jul 2004 12:38 ]
      Thank you Guiltyplesasures!      

I will read it soon and find a place to show it directly... But now a little rest after the hard working day....

Tormie [ 02 Jul 2004 13:17 ]
You had a lot of work GP! Thank you very much!

JanReinar [ 02 Jul 2004 13:34 ]
Post Re: Photoshop Postworking Tutorial 

Hay GP this is just outstanding!   I now have even a higher respect for your work! The effort you put into your renders is now even more highly regarded by me. No just slap together and call it art here... you use PS as a canvas and true art comes from it.

Thanks for sharing you skill with us.

Wheelchair [ 02 Jul 2004 14:45 ]
thank you guys, I don't know how useful it will be to everyone, but if one person can use it and enjoy making something with it then it was well worth the time and effort spent on it. Besides it gave me that push I've been needing to start a website of my own. I'll try to think of more tutorials to post down the road when my fingers are healed lol

Thanks again, I'm happy you have like it

guiltypleasures [ 02 Jul 2004 16:06 ]
I red it !       !!!

Thank you very much Gp for sharing with us your techniques ! You've done a very professional work with this one...

Tormie [ 02 Jul 2004 20:23 ]

Landman [ 02 Jul 2004 22:37 ]
Sadly I know about this, it seems the free webspace comes with limits   I'll be upgrading my site soon to a payed acct which should keep this from happening. Part of the reason is because I've been working on the site and have been viewing the pages online which as used up a lot of my bandwidth. Also this link is posted on planit3d's site and people there have also been trying to view it.
The site tells me that it will be avalilable after an hour everytime I've over used my bandwidth, so hopefully some of you who want to view it will be able to later on.

guiltypleasures [ 02 Jul 2004 22:42 ]

I pay the webspace to www.ifroggyhosting.com, they have a starter plan for 30$ per year

If you want, you can send me the pages and I'll put them on my other paid site... No one is using it so it's not a problem to host your tutorial...

Tormie [ 03 Jul 2004 04:03 ]
Thank you for the offer tormie, but I'm going to go ahead with paying for an upgrade to the site I'm using, as I am using it for more than just the tutorial. I'm building a small website with a gallery for my artwork so I might as well keep the tutorial on it once the bandwidth issue is resolved. I do thank you for the offer though and if this plan falls though, maybe I'll take you up on it

guiltypleasures [ 03 Jul 2004 05:01 ]
Lots of info here. Thanks Guilty

Ozymandias Jones [ 03 Jul 2004 05:20 ]

Sadly this tutorial is no more

Tormie [ 22 Jun 2007 13:59 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1